Request for a reading

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

decentgal

Request for a reading

Post by decentgal » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:28 pm

Dear Cedars
Hope you are fine .
I will appreciate if i could get a love reading for the coming year I  have had a tough life in terms of relationships and finances but i am content with what i am as i have learnt my lessons very well .Everything that has happened has helped me in my spiritual and personal growth.

I always feel that tarot cards for me have been a medium of excellent advice  and have helped me in my decisions.
My dob is 23 feb1976.

Thanks for your time.

Hina

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:18 pm

Dear Hina

I will be happy to give you a reading.
Let us cross over to the new year and I will look at your request in a day or two.

I have seen your request and not ignoring it :)

Happy New Year!

decentgal

Post by decentgal » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:18 am

Thank you Cedar for your kindness.
I shall await your reply .

Happy New Year!

Hina

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:17 pm

Dear Hina
I have had a tough life in terms of relationships and finances but i am content with what i am as i have learnt my lessons very well .Everything that has happened has helped me in my spiritual and personal growth.
What a humbling thing to say about one’s own experiences...  and to take them as inner growth!
I felt I needed to connect with your energies first before going to the cards, as I feel drawn to you following your opening statements in your posting.

I see emptiness around you. It is as though you are in this situation on your own and probably intentionally keeping away from involvements because there is this sense of ‘freedom’ with the self, of being you and the need to be on your own hence clearing the cobwebs. I just don’t see anything in your radius by way of obstacles which may endanger or distort this period of ‘aloneness’ of you within yourself.  On one hand I feel you would like an association or a new involvement, but on the other one I feel the ‘wisdom’ that you have gained from your experiences is telling you to stay away. Sometimes being alone and reflecting on our life is the best thing we can do, but I am getting a nagging feeling that you might be driving loved ones and friends away at times. Just wanted to draw your attention to this side of things and not to cut yourself off completely.

I am trying to decide what kind of reading to do for you. I do not wish to build on too much on the past because you have accepted that and are willing to learn from it. The past is the past.

You have asked for a ‘love reading’ and that can be in different forms. Where to find love? How to find love? What is the best approach to find love? Or, is there love at all coming your way in the near future (not a favourite question of mine though)?

I am torn between two thoughts and types of spreads: How do I find love? Or Current Challenges. If I could take the liberty of deciding, I feel the second one is more apt to your situation and I am really drawn to that one.  I hope you will forgive me taking that one and this is a longer spread than the former.

I am using the Rider Waite deck.

What are Hina’s current challenges and what should she concentrate on for her highest good?

Personal challenge right now: Five of Swords.
I am getting the following phrase as I turned this card and I should write before it goes away: not every defeat or not every victory is the final answer. This to me says in regard to you, Hina, that no matter happens in your life, whether you are the victor or the vanquished, it is not the end. Fives are the most challenging of all cards where they deal with strife, upheavals and challenges of all sorts. In this case, I feel yours is about human interactions; who got what, who said what to whom and how it all ended or did not end. The more I look at this card, the more I am inclined to say to you that your current challenge should not be one of victory over another, but more of self discovery and assessing where your priorities lie because even if you had the upper hand on a situation, I feel it will not be so gratifying to you as you might think. Hope this makes sense so far.

Relationship challenges right now: Queen of Swords.
Let us look at this royal and see what she stands for. She is shrewd, sometimes cold-hearted, not emotionally driven and a force to be reckoned with. Some may regard her as downright blunt and mistress of her own destiny. May be there is a reason why she is or has become this way. Life experience?  Having described our Queen, I now give you another possibility that – leaving her personality traits aside, - this could also mean a person in your life whose influence may be having a challenging effect on your relationship(s) whether romantic or in general with people around you. Which one befits you more? Do you think you should adopt some (if not all) of her qualities in order to meet with the current relationship challenges that you may be faced with? Or, it this a real person who may present you with a challenge. If it is the latter, then you now know what kind of a person she is. She could be a loving mother figure whose only way to protect you is to be cruel to be kind. Or.. perhaps it is time you adopted some here qualities.

What holds you back? Six of Swords.
So far we have had three swords... (Swords are the element of air, the spoken word, the chit chat, the mental/emotional challenges, the setbacks and.... finally solutions).
The above question – what holds you back – can mean many things and I suppose you know best what it means. Let us look at it together: your injuries, your setbacks of the past are holding you back from moving forward. Things that have happened in the past have left their scar and you need to leave them behind and move forward to calmer shores. The woman in this card is doing that very thing. She is being guided by a loving person away from all her troubles but the memory and the reminders of her experiences are still fresh in her mind with six swords standing in front of her. The outlook is calm and the destination is peaceful, but the past is best left behind in order to move forward, Hani.

What motivates you? Nine of Cups.
We seem to be moving away from the Swords. The first Cup which is the Water element and it stands for easy-flowing emotions that runs and fills all spaces – like water itself.
This is – some call it – the Wish card. To have and acquire it all, as we see this man sitting his arm folded, happy and content with nine cups standing upright behind him.  He has all that he hoped (and worked) for whether in love, romance or any other situation or an item that he wanted to own. This is what motivates you and from the Six of Swords, I feel your path is clear to reach the Nine of Cups..... but... this does not come in a day or two. Sometimes we cannot even achieve what we want on our own.....  that takes us to the next step.

Where will you get support and what decisions you need to make based on these so far? Seven of Swords and Queen of Pentacles.
In the Seven of Swords we see a man sneaking away with his loot and getting away from the crowds. Whilst this is usually considered as the thief in tarot terms, but I would say, this is telling me that you should rely on your experiences and go it alone. Take what you can from your experiences and for a while be a ‘lone wolf’ and take stock of what you have learned so far. There is a female figure in the person of the queen of pentacles whose support may be valuable to you. This is someone who is financially content, a loving and a benevolent person whose advice, support and indeed her material support to you will be invaluable.

Outcome/Summary based on the energies so far: Page of Pentacles. Two of Cups.
The page of pentacles is a young energy, some call it a messenger, well-versed in financial matters, or that imagination within you that comes up with ideas to make the seeds grow into a crop of knowledge or material wealth. Whether this is a person who brings news of possibilities on the job front or ideas for financial investment, it is very much a beginning to direct your attention on matters of finance and material belongings. And, the Two of Cups is the union of two people pledging either a friendship, partnership in matters of the heart of simply a partnership in other areas, where the beginnings of a pledge and a choice is concerned. It is the coming together of two minds (or even hearts) and sealing a partnership and making a choice (or a pledge) to proceed on a path unique to both of you. I cannot say this is a romantic union and I cannot say it is not, for The Two of Cups for me can be a union of either of the following: emotional(romance), friendship, or a partnership to work together.

Hina, this has been quite a long reading and through these cards I hope you have found insight or message(s) pertaining to your situation.

I would love to hear from you as to how (and if) this resonated with you.

Best wishes.

decentgal

Post by decentgal » Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:26 am

Dear Cedars
Thank you for the reading!
Its an emotional moment right now because the reading unfolds so much for me accurtely and there are a few things that i will need to understand by reading the reply a couple of time more. .As you said in the beginning I feel I need to open up myself more to the world and to the new challenges and opportunities i may get ahead.As you rightly mention in the reading i also need to connect to the people more .

The outcome has already started to happen  as i am gettting new possibilities on job front that may enhance my skills and bring me financial rewards  but yet have to look for two of cups.

Overall a wise and accurate reading and i cannot thank you enough for your services on this forum!I will keep you posted .

Blessings for you

Hina

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:46 am

Thank you very much for your feedback Hani.

As a fellow Cancerian I feel for you...

Take your time:)

Blessings to you.

decentgal

Post by decentgal » Tue May 17, 2011 5:13 am

Dear Cedars

I hope you are doing fine .I need your tarot guidance in an important issue where i cannot make up my mind even after taking my time.
Life is busy with work and i am able to pay off debts with all the work i am getting.We still are not financially stable at the moment  .I feel i should not let the opportunities go if i am getting work  to do  some savings however my sister feels i should take break and make some effort to get hitched .
If i take a break or atleast stop the part time work , the extra money that is coming in will stop hence no savings for myself.With all the work i am doing it is also very difficult not to look tired and over worked and attract the right people.

There is this person i talked a couple of time online who wants to take the relationship to the next level but i am confused.I also keep busy and i dont want to talk to him with confused and occupied state of mind .It will need some time off from the busy schedule i have but it will also cost me at this moment when i need the part time job.

PLease help

Regards
HIna

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue May 17, 2011 11:01 am

My dear Hina

If you would allow me, I don’t think it is a reading that you need, but some piece of advice.  She may have all the right intentions for you, but it is not your sister’s life to see you get ‘hitched’. Will she come to the rescue if and when you need financial help?

I feel you are taking the realistic approach in this and looking after your top priority – your finances. I also feel there is this sense of panic because of this new person on the horizon which may make you feel, if  I miss this chance, will there be another one?

I do not believe being overworked may or may not attract the right people.  All we need to see is how desperately we need to attract A Person into our life. If that person does show up in your life, and if he is the right person, then that person will or should understand the situation you are in and what you are trying to achieve. It could be that they have been in a similar situation and will understand yours as well. If you cannot see that person three times a week due to your work commitments, then perhaps you can see each other once a week. My dear one, do not take the whole burden upon yourself for a potential relationship; the other party has got to show as much dedication and, indeed, a certain sacrifice if he wants to be with you.
There is this person i talked a couple of time online who wants to take the relationship to the next level but i am confused.I also keep busy and i dont want to talk to him with confused and occupied state of mind .It will need some time off from the busy schedule i have but it will also cost me at this moment when i need the part time job.
If you like this person and if he likes you too, then tell him what you are going through and where you are at present in your life. If he understands it, then you keep going on at a pace comfortable for you and which does not confuse you any further. The feeling I am getting about this person is that he may be understanding and show some compassion.  Without referring to your previous reading, all I can say is that perhaps you should try and juggle these two situations around you to suit your purposes until things settle down and you can devote more time to this person (or any other one) in your life.

But please don’t do it for the sake of ‘getting hitched’; you know that is the wrong and a desperate thing to do, and I say this with respect.

As a point of focus, I picked a card for you and I got the Knight of Cups.

The question I asked: what advice is there for Hina in her current situation?

The Knight of Cups is a man who has messages or the potential for love and romance. He is a very sensitive and emotional and he is as the suit of Cups stand for, is a water sign. This Knight can be the ultimate romantic lover, flowers, poetry, sentimentality and quite dramatic with his emotions.  He is the type who would like dinner for two, by the moonlight, a rose for every occasion...... do you get the picture? But, his sentimentality can sometimes be overpowering and overwhelming to those who are more grounded and do not like such a demonstrative personality. This card is telling me there is a potential there for someone to walk into your life with the attributes I just described. Would he be the one for you? Only one way to find out my dear friend....
It is up to you how you take the Knight of Cups and who you relate him to be. But whatever you do, please ground yourself and do not over analyse a situation and try not to bring in obstacles which are perhaps obstacles in your eyes and not in the eyes of others.

I wish you all the best and thoughts of healing on the way to you.
Hope you found this helpful.

Cedars

decentgal

Post by decentgal » Tue May 17, 2011 2:29 pm

Thank you Cedars.

I believe i can count on you whenever i need a piece of advice.

Your  reply  has made me realize that i should look at the situation with an open mind .I will give this man a try .I am feeling more relaxed now.

Blessings for your .

Thank you

HIna

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue May 17, 2011 2:39 pm

Thank you for your swift feedback Hina.

My thoughts too; you just take it easy and handle things in a more relaxed way, as you have been handling your finances so well thus far.

All the best to you and you are most welcome!

Hugs

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”