May I have a reading Please

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

sassylady9

May I have a reading Please

Post by sassylady9 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:49 am

I would like to know if I could have a reading about
money and love for 2011. I would like to know will my money issues get better and what do you see for me in my love life. :smt006

sassylady9

Cascade of Light

Re: May I have a reading Please

Post by Cascade of Light » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:19 pm

sassylady9 wrote: I would like to know if I could have a reading about
money and love for 2011. I would like to know will my money issues get better and what do you see for me in my love life. :smt006

sassylady9
Hiyas,

Sorry for the delay, here is your reading from the Secret Tarot :)

At the moment your energy is typified by The Star, you are hopeful and anticipation fills your days, perhaps almost waiting for something to happen. The ability to make things happen lies within you, all those ideas that are sitting deep inside your heart, let them out, look at them and choose what you want to do with your future and then allow yourself to be the guiding light.

Money - Pentacles, Ten, One, Four

Love - Chalices, Ten, King, Two

Money - Pentacles,

Ten, The ten is a card of achievement and success, you may be coming from a place of satisfaction, somewhere that makes you want to go back to the good times,  perhaps a happier time too. It is not possible to go backwards but what we can do is take the good memories and use them to allow us to move forward and create the future we want.

One, The Ace of Pentacles, a great card for the new year, full of excitement and surprises, this card has an energy that can only improve anything financial or material goods or luck. The hand has a hand energing from from clouds in the sky above, almost as if the hand of God is offering a gift of a golden coin. This card makes me think that things are going to be improving this year, hardwork and dedication will be needed though once the idea is placed in a position to grow that is what you will need to make it flourish and be a success. So look out for opportunities, not from the clouds or sky, but from unexpected places, keep your eyes open.

Four, the number of bnasic stability. Four coins, so we have moved on from the one and are steadily growing. This card shows that a firm base is a necessity, having a comfortable place to sit and work things out, ensurnig that all your bases are covered and that you have planned adequately enough to ensure success.

Summary.

You asked about finances and money in 2011, well these cards show that from the influences and memories of the past a new idea may be in the process of energing and with the right help and determination it will grow and provide a stable base for your finances.

Love - Chalices,

Ten, again the reading starts with a ten. The number of a successful relationship, a loving family or the creation and acceptance of a caring circle of friends. This energy is very important and can help you decide what you want in the year to come. You have had the experience and you are keen to grasp that caring and loving feeling once again. Moving through the next few months though you will have to clear your head and look forwards rather than reminisce.

King, The king is satiated, full of love and being loved, he is a powerful energy and really knows what he wants and goes out and gets it. He is relaxing at the moment, leaning back on his throne a full chalice in his hand, he is going over where he is at this moment in time and thinking through all his opportunities and how to make them work for him in the best way. This is a man that waits for things to come to him, he is used to being brought his food and wine and used to being looked up to. An older man that has confidence and perhaps even arrogance too. He is loved by many from afar and worshipped by his people. He is not always easy to get near so meeting him may not be possible. But this card shows the energy of the King, rather than a particular person, and using this energy can help you mull over your position and what you want to do and if you too relax and take things easy for a time, allowing others to come to you rather than going out and appearing pushy or tenacious, the King's magic may be of help to you.

Two, this card shows a new partnership, the exchanging of chalices of drink. A toast, an exciting beginning of a relationship or friendship. it is hard to see clearly which it may be, but the progression from the King to the two is positive and showing a special bond between these two people.

Summary

You asked about love in 2011 and the energies that were shown by the cards indicate that there is a way to move forward into a new relationship, be it friend or partner though is yet unknown. Use the wisdom of the King to move towards your goals.

Hope you have enjoyed this reading,

Blessings.

sassylady9

Thank You for the reading

Post by sassylady9 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:24 pm

Hello Cascade of Light

I just want to say thank you so much for the reading. I do apologize for taking so long to reply. I told forgot. I have been doing my last paper for my class. But thanks so much.

Sassylady9 :smt020

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”