May I have a reading, please? =)

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

PrincessinVain

May I have a reading, please? =)

Post by PrincessinVain » Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:05 am

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum, and someone wonderful just gave me the site address, and I am delighted to be a part of this wonderful community here.

I'd like to ask for a reading, if it's okay :)
I was born on June 21st, and they say that people are great "pushers" or have the great power to change things when they were born that month. But they can also be pushed backward in a negative spiral.

My questions are :

1. Will I be successful in business? Will my family business be my final business or will i venture into a new one in the future? :) What kind of business will i be successful in? :)

2. About love - is there someone that I will be able to meet this year? When will I meet my true love? Is he still out there, living da vida loca, having never met me yet? hehe :)  What is he like ? :)

3. What my future is, in aspects of financial, emotional, spiritual, and romance?hehehe :)

4. After college, I'm really lost. I don't know what to do and I dont know if anything I do gives some impact. Am I in the right direction?

Many thanks! :)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:20 pm

hello,
welcome to sun signs... very nice to have u here. do post reularly on the forum. u shall b getting a reading soon.
swetha

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”