tarot reading please...im excited

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

jasuh

tarot reading please...im excited

Post by jasuh » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:03 am

suzanne here   never had tarot done, thogh ive looked and its interesting can i have a reading please my main concerns are children i do worry about my daughter and any future children to come and money (my husbands job) his name is jason

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:31 pm

Hello Suzane

My friend EOT and our Mod Suzi have both given you the best advice with regard to the site rules. I reiterate them all with regard to tarot readings as well as any other reading for that matter.

EOT has promised to give you a general reading and I also agree with him that a 'general' reading whether through psychic intution or through the cards does not guaranty that the reading will tackle the aspects of life that you wish to be looked at. What comes....... just comes whether through psychic intuition or the tarot cards.

I will leave it to EOT to give you his reading and consider this tarot reading request void/closed.

Best wishes and we will be happy to give you a reading after a month from your current one.... and please make sure your request is not about health, pregnancy or third parties...

Enjoy your reading which EOT has promised :)

tarotcardreader

Tarot Readings

Post by tarotcardreader » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:50 pm

Card 1 (The World) : How you feel about yourself now  »

You are about to reach, or are already enjoying, a period of total fulfilment, wholeness and satisfaction - the arrival of your hearts desires. You feel satisfied with what you have achieved and are enjoying the rewards of past efforts. A time of happy outcomes, material wealth and greater spiritual awareness.

Card 2 (Justice) : What you most want at this moment  »

The cards suggest that what you most want at this time is for a fair and right outcome whether it concerns relationships or business affairs. You feel that you are in the right and that any decision or agreement to be made should be in your favour.

Card 3 (The Magician) : Your fears  »

If there's a new man in your life you are probably asking yourself if he can be trusted? Or perhaps this is a man of influence in your life, a boss or advisor - take care in whom you place your trust. You are feeling disappointed - your romantic desires are unfulfilled at this time and you are wondering if they ever will be. Don't worry, this won't last.

Card 4 (The Tower) : What is going for you  »

Sometimes sudden disruptive change is inevitable, and as painful as it may seem, we come through it a stronger and better person. No matter how disruptive things are at the moment, or if you feel life is really against you, re-evaluate and move on - often a new direction can bring new opportunities you never dreamed of. If you have been planning to move home you will be experiencing setbacks.

Card 5 (The Hanged Man) : What is going against you  »

You are allowing yourself to be victimised and emotionally blackmailed by others or you're playing the martyr or victim to try and manipulate others. Don't be too materialistic or try and hang onto someone or something for all the wrong reasons. Someone or something has to go, you must find the ability to let go and give this up - don't worry it will turn out for the better for you.

Card 6 (The High Priestess) : Outcome  »

Your intuitive powers are at their height at this moment in time; only by listening carefully and trusting them completely can you embrace that power. Do this and you will make strong, clear, self-assured decisions. Allow for flexibility and expect promising outcomes.

Much Love, Life, & Truth
G. Friedli - How To Read Tarot Cards

TarotModerator

Post by TarotModerator » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:32 pm

Hello tarotcardreader

We have certain rules on this site and it is always recommended that you read the previous posts in a given thread before giving a reading....
Whilst you may be eager to give readings, you should also remember that there are some guidelines and certain rules. It also helps a lot if you read the previous posts before taking any action.

Hope you will observe these in the future.
Best wishes.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”