Important Question: Travel & Safety

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

p3ntacle

Important Question: Travel & Safety

Post by p3ntacle » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:01 pm

I have been bugged for awhile, ever since my brother became dead set on taking a road trip across the country. I just need to know this won't end in disaster, as he's turning eighteen tomorrow...and no one can sway him. It'll be him and two other boys. He's barely left home--has not moved out--and is just about to go to college. I did a reading and I was so anxious that it interrupted my focus. I can't seem to end this worry. I've worried unrealistically before about him...so this could be it too. But there are so many dangers, that's the thing. You don't just up and go across the U.S. without a exact plan and you know...more advanced preparation. It's a rebellion thing, he's going through some phase.

So my question is basic: Will my brother be safe on his trip across the country?

Thankyou and I will read in return

Just a basic layout in what he may encounter, or if there's any inclination of negative outcomes....

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:43 am

We take risks in every step of our daily life. I am sure you are well aware of this fact. I understand your concerns about your brother and I for one am no different about my loved ones no matter how old they are. You also know very well that worrying about things will not solve anything and life will be what life will be..... Perhaps I will agree with you that at 18 he may be still too young to take on this adventure. Come and tell this to an 18-year old. What do your parents think about this? Why is the worry of this whole situation laid upon your shoulders?

As far as a reading goes, it will be an easy escape for me to say that you are asking for a third party reading and this is not allowed according to site rules (being on this site for as long as you have been, I am sure you know this. If not, please refer to the site rules and seekers' guidelines and the top of each forum). A reading whether your brother will be safe or not is not the question here; the question is your mindset and ways to find to free your mind from such doubts and fears. Because, bluntly speaking, there is nothing you can do. Whether they have a carefully-set plan or none, makes no difference on the safety aspect and this is no way meant to frighten you or increase the level of your doubts and fears. The best set plans go wrong sometimes....

Secondly, you are asking a Yes or No question and the tarot does not answer such questions clearly. Would you stop him? And based on what grounds? His mind is made up and if your parents cannot stop him, do you think a reading will?
Just a basic layout in what he may encounter, or if there's any inclination of negative outcomes....
You are asking us to predict the future. Would a flat tyre be a negative outcome? Would sleeping rough or at the back seat of the car and not finding motels be a negative outcome? Would you have asked these questions if he was 22 or even 30? I bet the answer is still a Yes. You have just touched a point about my own self where I have chased my loved ones until the early hours of the morning to see if they arrived safely to their destination; I have looked at airport arrivals boards on the city of their destination to see if the plane had landed and the list goes on.....

We have to learn to trust in the powers stronger than our doubts and fears....

Just let go and trust that all will be fine. You have no other choice really, unless you can stop the trip or lock him in his room :)

Blessings and I wish your brother a safe and a pleasant journey.

p.s. this should not prevent others who wish to give a reading.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”