l need a reading

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

sfbretas

l need a reading

Post by sfbretas » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:43 pm

going through a bad time, my marriage is falling a part, no, job, don't know what to do

if you can please read for me l would apriciate.

silvia

sfbretas

Post by sfbretas » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:20 pm

l am a bit lost, confused and depressed, nothing l try to do seams to work, l am a seamstress, a cake decorator, and as much ads l put out still no jobs, and because of that i get depressed, thought about getting a job, but cannot afford day care, bla, bla, bla.

need some insight, like they say in my country a light at the end of the tunnel, if there is one.

silvia

p3ntacle

Post by p3ntacle » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:50 am

Here's your reading. It's overly positive. It asks you to open up your heart to others. I used the Celtic Spread with the Thoth Deck. I hope it helps.

1 Present: Sorrow 3 of Swords
2 Immediate Challenge: III The Empress
3 Distance Past: 3 of Cups Abundance
4 Recent Past: 4 of wands Completion
5 Best Outcome: Queen of Cups
6 Immediate Future: 0 The Fool
7 Factors Affecting Situation: 5 of Wands Strife
8 External Influences: 4 of Disks Power
9 Hopes and Fears: Art/Trumps Reversed
10 Final Outcome: 4 of cups Luxury

Your reading seems to present a situation which you will successfully overcome with hard work. In the present you are feeling sorrow 3 of swords represents quarelling, but if you open your heart up to new ideas you will find all that you truly desire. The Empress is a sign of good fortune, but also presents the challenge of overcoming idleness. The distant past shows that you had a very rich lifestyle, with merriment, drinking, hospitality, and new clothes. Your recent past completion-- settlement, arrangement, graceful perfection of things built up through hard work or labor.

The best outcome: coming into a better understanding of who you are--Queen of Cups is a good natured, poetic, and kind person underneath a dreamy appearance. Immediate Future The Fool, a new idea springing from innocence and joyful imagination. External influences are commercial transactions, working up a constructive force aka Power.. Hopes and fears: Art, success after working hard on something. There is definitely a theme I am seeing, of working hard being modest and hoping to reap results. The final result is receiving kindness and pleasure from others, yet in luxury you may also feel some discomfort. Imperfect Happiness.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”