General

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

karess

General

Post by karess » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:25 am

I would like a general reading from anyone who is kind enough to do one for me.  Thank you so much

Cascade of Light

Re: General

Post by Cascade of Light » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:39 pm

karess wrote:I would like a general reading from anyone who is kind enough to do one for me.  Thank you so much
Hi,

I hope you still want a reading? I have pulled a couple of cards from my Universal Tarot deck to see what message they have for you today :)

Today you have the energy of The Stars around you. We can see a lady in the picture who is in between two worlds, the spiritual (water, the lake) and the physical (earth, the ground). She dips a clay jug into the water of the lake and then pours the water onto the land bringing deeply sub-conscious thoughts and feeling to the surface.
This cards is all about inspiration and ideas that come to mind. You may find that you are at a point where people come to you for advice or you feel that you know the answers to other people's problems. Your intuition will grow even more if you practice these instincts.

This is in complete contrast to the next card, which is the card of Judgement. This card reminds us that we are all responsible for our actions, the words we voice and the decisions we make. At the end of the day we will be called to atone for our deeds and so we should always make sure that we act with a good heart and a clear consicience.

Perhaps there has been something worrying you that needs to be brought out into the open? Think deeply about your thoughts and see if you can promote a sense of wellbeing that will help you expand and spread your wings and help others more, even if sometimes they reject your offer, the offer itself will help and serve it's purpose in their journey to recovery.

Many blessings

Cassie
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”