Can i get a reading please?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

commando7

Can i get a reading please?

Post by commando7 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:08 pm

Hello,

I would like to get a reading please.

Is it possible to get a general reading? Especially about my love life (marriage) and my career.

I thank you in advance for your answers

chipmunk

Gener reading for commando

Post by chipmunk » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:57 pm

hi

i saw you asked for a general reading ages ago and never got one so i will do you one now, hope you are still connected to this site to read it :)

1st card This card represents you - Page of pentacles reversed -you are experiencing a lot of delays and setbacks at the moment and most like have more bad news coming your way. This is probably caused by you overlooking importrant details around you and failing to see the bigger picture.

2nd card This card represents what is blocking or troubling you - The Devil - You are feeling confined or stuck in a situation (possibly to do with the delays and setbacks) this state of limbo where you are unable to move forward is obviously very restricting and holding you back.

3rd Card This card represents what you are thinking -  The Magician & Two of pentacles  - you are slowly working out ways to juggle the different aspects of your life, how you can take parts of your practical, work life and parts of your emotional personal life and combine them them together to reach a balance.

4th card This card represents your subconscious - Justice - you believe your daily life is  suspended until you get the balance you feel you deserve and will do anything necessary to obtain it.

5th card This card represents an element of your past that has a connect to your present situation? - Three of wands - In the past  you have been right on the edge  of success after  working really hard and focusing all your efforts.  Eventually things progressed to the point where you had gone as far as you could on your own  and needed someone else  whom you could combine talents and ideas with. From this joined base you were able to move forward with renewed confidence.

6th card This card represents your immeidate future (the next six months) - Ace of pentacles - This card is a messenger card indicating you will reap what you sow, be positively rewarded for all your hard efforts. You begin something new in either work or your love life. The time is right for you to act on a new plan even if it seems a bit risky.

7th card How you see yourself  - The Chariot - you see yourself as the Indiana Jones type , someone who succeds through a combination of self discpline, bravado and sheer will power.

8th card How the people around you see you - Nine Of Swords - This card shows that the people closest to you are a litte worried about you at the momment, this is probably again contect with the setbacks you have been experiences in lately.

9th card Your hopes and fears - Nine of cups - You desire to leave all your problems behind you and just relax and enjoy your self. You desire a reward for all the energy, time and effort and displcine you put into manifesting your dreams. You desire sexual passion, sensual pleasure and a deepening of emotion in a commited relationship.

10th card - This card represents your distant future (six months onwards) - Judgment - You have finished the end of one phase of your life and it is time to let go of the past and start afresh. This means reviewing your your past actions, consider how you have used or missed oppertunites that have come your way then invision your future path as you would like it to be . Once you do this  this new phase or stage of your life will be so miuch better.

hope this helps in some way

Best wishes for the future

Chip munk.
Never be normal !

commando7

Re: Can i get a reading please?

Post by commando7 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:26 pm

Almost 7 years to read your reading. Lot of things happened. Your reading were correct. On a professional field, everything works fine. But on a personal life, lot of problems... Just hope when the suffering will go away.

Many thanks for your reading. 🙏🙏🙏

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Can i get a reading please?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat May 01, 2021 2:41 am

Hi Commando,

Thanking you so much for your very useful and complete feedback.

Chipmunk has not visited Mystic Board since January of 2014.

Life is a mystery package deal (like a box of chocolates), and a certain amount of suffering is therefore inevitable and unavoidable.

Therefore the best which any of us can hope for is that our suffering will become increasingly balanced, with some happier days in between to help lighten the load.

Kindest regards,

Brian :smt026

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”