Cedars Reading request pls

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

JJ11

Cedars Reading request pls

Post by JJ11 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:56 pm

Hi Cedars

I have been reading your responses to other members and  would love to have a reading from you on what you see coming up for me or what I need to know for the next few months if you have time.
thanks

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:19 pm

Hello JJ11

The type of reading you are asking is a predictive one and whilst you may know within your  heart what your real question is, I can only use a simple spread to see ‘’what may be in store’’ for you.
You have to understand predictive readings are not set in stone.

I am going to use a 5-card spread which is a little bit more than a futuristic-predictive one. Hope you make good use of it.

I am using the Rider Waite deck.

The Illusion that holds you back:
Two of Swords:
A stalemate. Can’t go forward, can’t go backwards and sort of stuck right in the middle or, to be more precise, nowhere.  And, it makes me feel as though you don’t even want to know why you are in this state. It is as though you are scared to find out; scared to ask the question or even scared to open your eyes and see what may be the real issue or where does the truth lie. This situation – the stalemate – can go on and on and keep you in limbo unless and until you decide you want to say what’s on your mind, see and hear the truth. Only then can you be able to move forward – whatever the outcome. There are times when we live in denial and think that things will come to their own conclusion. That does not happen and we keep on waiting and waiting... Little do we know at times that the power is within us to make that shift, if only......If only we realised and took the blindfold that has been stopping us from seeing the truth.  Speaking the right words or the truth to be able to move forward come what may. This state can only be described by an illusion of one’s own mind and we know illusions are like bubbles with no substance.

Possible obstacles you should be aware of:
Seven of Pentacles.
Waiting and waiting and waiting for things to come to fruition. You have worked and done everything you can, but things do not seem to move forward. Sometimes you wonder if there was anything else you could have done, but the waiting period gets the better of you. Waiting and seeing no result can be quite counterproductive as it has a tendency to lead us to despair and at times make us do things which may change the course of our life. This waiting period, despite your best efforts, has the potential of debilitating you and may force you to either give up or take a different course of action. Is that what you want to do? Beware of this situation, as it may turn out to serve against your highest good.

Things/Situations that are leaving your life.
Ace of Wands.
A new beginning signifying a new energy, new ideas and creativity may have been with you and now could be leaving your life – either they may not have been put to proper use or they have played their part and now it is a different phase that is needed in your life. Aces are all about new beginnings and I cannot say that a new beginning is already leaving your life before it had even started. Was there such new energy in your life, passion, the desire to do something new, that has played its part and now it is time for you to make full use of those opportunities or put them behind you?

Things/situations to hold on to.
Nine of Wands.
As the word  suggests itself, to ‘hold on to’, this card is the embodiment of that phrase. Whatever you have achieved so far is so valuable for you that you would not let anyone come near you to spoil it. The journey has been hard and you probably have enough scars to prove how you have struggled to get where you are now. You will, of course, never let anyone come and spoil it for you. And, indeed, this is worth hanging on to. You may not be totally and completely there yet, as number Nines are one step closer to attainment and completion, but you pause and look back to check the journey that lay behind you and know how much more ground you need to cover and for that you will continue your struggle. But, in the meantime, you will not take any chances to let anything spoil it for you - Worth holding on to.

What is coming towards you in the near future?
Queen of Wands.
We seem to be going in the shadow of the Wands suit – one of energy, passion, desires, the fire within and the gusto to make things work for us.  Ace of Wands, Nine of Wands and now the Queen of Wands. Wands belong to the element of fire and the Queen of Wands, if presented to you in the form of a person, is either Aries, Leo or Sagittarius. Whether this is a person coming into your life or you attaining her qualities are yet to be seen (or, you may even know it yourself) but let me explain what are the characteristics of this queen: she is a charmer, she is charismatic, she is successful at what she does whether in business or her profession; she is bright and she can compete in the men’s world and can be equal to them. She can flirt and is aware of not getting hurt. She does know what she wants and knows how to get it. If this is a person coming into your life, then her presence or influence will have all those positive qualities, if indeed you see them as ‘positive’. If this is not a person, then I reckon perhaps it is time for you to adopt such qualities to serve you better in the future to come.

I hope this reading resonated with you and it did mean something to you.
Best wishes.

JJ11

Post by JJ11 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:15 pm

Cedars
thank you for the reading, indeed I do feel I'm stuck in a situation not necessarily a bad thing infact it feels like a bit of a respite.
I will take on board your comments regarding the Queen of Wands to confirm with the seven of pentacles are you saying its best not to wait or it is better to wait as taking things into ones own hands can lead to different outcomes and ones which may not necessarily for the greater good?
thanks again for your time

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:07 am

I cannot tell you what is best or bad for you.
The Seven of Pentacles shows a man who looks at all his work, e.g. a farmer, looking at his trees and plants in the soil and watiing for them to bear fruits.  Does he lose his patience and resort to other means or does he continue waiting? After all, he worked hard and hard work usually pays dividends... sometimes we wait and wait and dont see results despite our best efforts.
You kowing your situation better than anyone else, can be the judge as the best way to handle this 'waiting' situation.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”