Devil Tarot card please help

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

littlepumpkin

Devil Tarot card please help

Post by littlepumpkin » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:28 am

Hello

I am new to the forum and i was wondering if anyone could give me some further advice regarding a spread I did.  Further feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!

I would really appreciate some help on the devil card if thats possible..

I asked the cards about a friend of mine theres been a situation and i was wondering if he was going to make an effort to communicate with myself or another female about eveything that has gone on.  So these were the cards

Who will he make an effort to talk to: Queen of swords
The person he will make an effort to talk to has a toughness about her, is rational methodical and fair, and handles herself very well but she is also a very feminine and caring person. . An other aspect of this is a person who tends to hide their true feelings behind these masks

Why will he do this: 8 of cups
He is walking away from this person no matter how physically, or otherwise, appealing it may seem.
Moving to a higher ground, like where you were is like it is something that was belittling you in a sense moving away because it has outgrown you and perhaps even your purposes. Like where you are is stopping you from pursuing a different path, in a sense. Yes, stagnation. he feels this person causes that for him so its best for him to move on ...

What will be the outcome of this situation: Devil, lovers, Magician

I wasn't really sure how to take this because i get the sense that hes moving away from this female and possibly moving into another sort of relationship?? ...

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:55 pm

He may not necessarily move away from this woman ( 8 of Cups) but instead he may be moving away from an existing life and might be delving into excesses and pleasures of the flesh or be intoxicated by someone else and feel 'entrapped' by that person or even a dependency, which he might at times feel is not possible to break free.. However, little does he know, that it is easy to break free from those entanglements if he could only see in front of his nose and realise that he is not totally enslaved and that it is easy to get away from them.

The Lovers is probably the choice that he will need to make.
The Magician is all the opportunities out there open for him as long as he makes the right choices.

But foremost and more importantly, you should not do such readings pertaining to someone else and what form of action(s) they might take.  If you are involved in this, and I feel you are very much involved into this, then ask the quesiton about yourself rather than that third person involved.

Ask how you could be empowered by this situation and do not ask IF and When this or that would happen or would not happen.

Tarot does not answer IF questions or Yes and No questions.

All the best.

littlepumpkin

Post by littlepumpkin » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:05 pm

He may not necessarily move away from this woman ( 8 of Cups) but instead he may be moving away from an existing life and might be delving into excesses and pleasures of the flesh or be intoxicated by someone else and feel 'entrapped' by that person or even a dependency, which he might at times feel is not possible to break free..

************************************************************************************************
Firstly thank you for replying with extra feedback I am very new to tarot and any feedback is welcome and appreciated...
Secondly do you think he is feeling entrapped by the person who shows in the queen of sowrds or doing you think that it means he is moving away from an existing life towards her but he can only do that when he breaks free from the entanglements.....

************************************************************************************************

However, little does he know, that it is easy to break free from those entanglements if he could only see in front of his nose and realise that he is not totally enslaved and that it is easy to get away from them.
The Lovers is probably the choice that he will need to make.
The Magician is all the opportunities out there open for him as long as he makes the right choices.

**********************************************************************************************************

yes i do agree with you here..

**********************************************************************************************************
But foremost and more importantly, you should not do such readings pertaining to someone else and what form of action(s) they might take.  If you are involved in this, and I feel you are very much involved into this, then ask the quesiton about yourself rather than that third person involved.
Ask how you could be empowered by this situation and do not ask IF and When this or that would happen or would not happen.

Tarot does not answer IF questions or Yes and No questions

*************************************************************************************************************
sorry im fairly new to tarot and i will remember this for next time thanks for the extra guidance

Betsyelva

Betsyelva

Post by Betsyelva » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:58 am

Love is to find a somewhere the other half is destined to become the person you are, that person is this for you, make you put down the hesitation and fear. This indicates that the Tarot with your lover you will face the key to your life. This indicates that the holder Tarot will instinctively accept all. No matter how difficult all this, the holder of this Tarot can not escape. No holder of my participation in this Tarot, Tarot holder I love This question will never end.ipad 2 case

TarotModerator

Post by TarotModerator » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Hi,

It is not ethical to do a reading for a third person nor contemplate the actions he/she should make. In this instance your deductions may be biased and incorrect. I understand that you are new to Tarot, but then this should not be discussed at length.

Please respect our ethics and principles.

Blessed be.
We run a self study course in Tarot...please sign up..work together with your fellow students...and if further help is needed...ask for help....

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”