confused n frustrated!!!!

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

jamie.123

confused n frustrated!!!!

Post by jamie.123 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:13 pm

hello,
i had posted my query before i had got really good advises that helped me overcome my bad/depression phase thx once again to all th people for helpin me out...
off recently my life has taken a different turn ..the signal sare kind of confusin..please help me with my query:

WAITING ANXIOUSLY FOR UR REPLY...
Last edited by jamie.123 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jamie.123

Post by jamie.123 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:50 am

please answer my query.....waitin anxiously for it!!  :smt009  :smt009  :smt009  :smt009

TarotModerator

Post by TarotModerator » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:37 pm

Hi Jamie,

So here I am anxiously replying to your query!

We are unable to say if he will come back to you or not? What do you think guys want from girls at your age?????? Some.........., don't you think?

You have made plans twice, and twice they have failed. Make more plans and hope it will not fail again, that is how simple it is.

Don't stress about something you don't know the conclusion. Rather get down, and do something about it! If then after you have worn the Sari and bells from your waist, do the dance, he is not interested, find your life and soul mate.

I'm sure you are beautiful, sexy, and really voluptuous, use these as tools to entice him into a "milky way" under the mistletoe.

Blessed be.
We run a self study course in Tarot...please sign up..work together with your fellow students...and if further help is needed...ask for help....

jamie.123

Post by jamie.123 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:57 pm

hahahha...thx  :smt006  for the reply....i'll try that..its just that i reallly m frustrated as in wat does he wnt from me ;hes the one tellin me to meet up n doesnt turn up in da end!!!..i think i should just leave the matter n dont bother ..i dun want to get affect by any stupid matters(though being senstive m STRONG)...cn you atleast (if you CAN )tell me whether our communication gap would come to and end...n we will have a storng bond(as in share the old strong friendship that we used too AGAIN).....my heart desires that trust if this happens i will be really happy(mental peace)..SO WAT DO THE CARDS HOLD FOR ME????(in communication and bonding perspective??)

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY AGAIN :smt002 ...n THANK YOUUU SOOOO MUCH.. :)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:48 pm

My dear one, you are asking for the impossible.
I wonder sometimes if you know the concept of tarot reading or even any form of divination.... We are not prophets to answer those questions.

You said one sensible thing in your above posting: Just forget him and move on.

You are only 20 for goodness sake, why do you want to know all the answers of the big life ahead of you? Are you serious? Get on with your life. If not this man, find another one. Love , get hurt, and hopefully one day the right man will come for you. If you dont wish to go through any of these feelings, then dont look for love or for another man.

Please stop looking for far fetched answers. You will not get answers from anyone.

If you dont want to get affected by ''any stupid matters'' (your words, not mine) then just forget him.

Only you can start or break the communication gap.
Stop being dependent on him to do the starting or the breaking of the communication.
Get the power into your own hands and stop waiting for him.
Move on!

Good luck  to you.

jamie.123

Post by jamie.123 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:32 pm

yaaaaaaa i guess ur right i m over reactin n being toooooo emotional!!!...i guess i'll do that now...thank you sooo much for helpin
take care:)

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”