I want a Xmas reading pls!

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Rising_Sun

I want a Xmas reading pls!

Post by Rising_Sun » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:17 pm

You guys. I know you're being inundated by a river of requests.

but I will really appreciate it if someone can interpret the magic cards for me?

I don't have any money but you can see me get naked on webcam.

just kidding.

you guys. I feel like life is trying to tell me something

and I'm not sure I'm getting *it*

i know it's something to do w. people. and relationships. & maybe even social skills?

I don't know. life's been weird to me lately

this is why I need a reading

so I can understand the whole thing better

please? anyone?

28/04/82. that's my birth date

:)

chipmunk

xmas reading for rising sun

Post by chipmunk » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:48 am

Hi rising sun

Looking through the pages here i saw you asked for a christmas reading last year and never recieved one, i don't want you to miss out again this year so here is your 2013 x mas reading. i just hope you are still connected to the mystic board and this reaches you.

1st card Friends, Social contacts, group activities - You work really hard at your friendships and the people you feel close or connected to  but your concern for them often causes you sleepless ness nights due to worry or anxiety. Although the sutuations are often differcult their problems are hardly ever as bad as you think. Often it is your concern for them that makes the problems worse then they are.

2nd card Immediate family - Nine of cups- This card is like the fiarygod mother making all your wishes come true , this card predicts happines, good fortune, physical well being and financial and material success for your family.

3rd card Health and physical well being _ Judgement - you are gifted with a strong immune system which allows you to quickly over come injuries and illnesses. Since the judgemnyt card is influenced by pluto you may experience problems with your skin, finger and toe nails.

4th card work and finances - four of swords - You are in a state of limbo where work and finances are concerned, nothing is happening in either area. you are not progressing or going backward. This can make you feel very disappointed, tired and frustrated. You need to take some time off away from this problem so you can look at form a different angle and see a soultion. This period of limbo may seem endless  but it won't last forever.

5th card What you need to tend to / take care of - The World - You have just reached or completed a major goal in your life and it is time to move on to the next goal or phase of your life. In order to move on you need to let go of the past, this might involve tying up any lose ends, any unifinished business or simply taking a break to recharge your batteries and put yourself in a new mind set so you can sat new clean and fresh.

6th card What is hidden or has accumulated  in your life that you may not be aware of ? - Seven of cups -you have a lot of obstacles and challenges in your life to over cover and alot of them effect you emotionally. You also however have a lot  of options to help you overcome them  but you feel muddled  and confused and have trouble distinquishing the good chocies from the bad. You need  to make a choice and  devote a lot of care and consideration when making it. what you desire most is right under your nose, you just have to recognise it.

7th card - what has  stalled in your life that needs attention? Page of cups & DEath - This card represents an idea that you had or something you started but never got past the starting line before being distracted by something else. Go back to this and let it play out, see where it leads you because it could make a huge change in your life for the better.

8th card  A belief that connects who/what is enetering and leaving your life - King of pentacles - you are feeling restless without quite knowing why, you need to think about  what you need to feel emotionally fulfilled  and go after it.

9th card who/what  is leaving your life? - Six of cups - you are letting go of old memories and events of the past, this might also  include someone from your past like an old friend or lover.

10th card who/what is entering your life?  Four of wands -  In one word - happiness. This card indicates a relationship either  a marriage or commited relationship, a successful buisness partnership or a lasting friendship.

11th card what you ultimately achieve - Two of pentacles - You achieve  equilibrium,  balance in your life. You juggle a number of different aspects of your life but you take pleasure in it for you have learnt to mix and match those different aspects so that they work in harmony together.

Hope this reading helps you in some way

Best wishes

chipmunk :)
Never be normal !

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:00 am

Hi Chipmunk

Is the first card Nine of Swords, I presume?

chipmunk

Nine of swords

Post by chipmunk » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:55 am

Hi cedars.

Yes the first card was the nine of swords. :)
Never be normal !

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:58 pm

Thank you Chipmunk.. thought so :)

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”