Reading request for Cedars

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

scri

Reading request for Cedars

Post by scri » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:45 pm

Hi Cedars

Ae you well? I hope so. If not too much hassle, would it be ok to have  reading about my love life - for the time period of the next 3 or 6 months?

Thank you so much!

S

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:16 am

I've just noticed you have been waiting for a reading for sometime. I am very sorry; I was not ignoring you but with Christmas and so on, I was otherwise busy and probably not in the 'reading' frame of mind.
If you still want this reading, I will be happy to do so.

Once again, I apologise for this oversight.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:28 am

Dear Scri

I thought it is best to go ahead with your reading.

The question I asked: What does Scri need to know about her love life for the foreseeable future?

I am using the Rider Waite deck.

The High Priestess: For some reason I knew this card would come up, even when I thought about going ahead with your reading.
The High Priestess is the feminine intuition and it is also the inactive, silent and the non-verbal state of our soul where, I feel in your case, even though we know deep in our heart some of the answers,  but we still wish to know despite what our inner instinct tells us. What am I talking? I get the feeling by your few lines in your question, that you may already sense what might lie ahead regarding your love life  but there are some aspects which you wish to find out in advance and for that, my dear friend, things cannot be pushed too far. We will find out certain things as and when we are ready or as and when the time is right. The High Priestess may have your answers all hidden away, but she is asking you to go within and find them for yourself and also use your feminine intuition in dealing with the current issues surrounding you – whether they pertain to love or a particular individual involved.

The Moon:
I feel this process has the potential of making you uncertain at times, lead you to some form of despair or depression; one minute you know the answers and then next minute you are not sure about them… Sometimes you feel like trusting your own instincts and other times you feel you may be getting carried away with some form of wishful thinking…These are the aspects of the Moon, its changeable impact on our life,  and no surprise you will be affected by its cycles too. But, the moon and its impact are only temporary and they are passive. They will pass as you start seeing things clearly in your mind (or when the dark hours of the night are preceded with dawn and sunshine) and so you shall see things clearly in your own mind.

The Star:
Well, this is the next phase that follows the Moon and it is the complete opposite. The star is nothing but hope, looking forward to the future, nurturing what you have in your mind and heart and working towards it. I am not saying it is the realisation of your dreams, but it is one of hope towards your dreams. Having hope, however, is not enough, as hope also needs to be nurtured to deliver its desired effect like this woman in The Star who is pouring water from a pond onto the soil to bring about new life.

Nine of Swords and Eight of Wands.
The journey ahead in the midst of the unanswered questions (High Priestess), the despair (The Moon) and the hopes that will take birth within you (The Star), may still be difficult as there will be times where you may feel disturbed and lose faith in yourself and the universe and have some sleepless nights. This phase could be of your own making whereby sometimes we get things all out of proportion and see the negative in everything.
The Eight of Wands, however, is a state of things ‘brewing’ in the air and their arrival to you  being imminent. This is a situation that has been going on and it is only a matter of time for them to come to fruition. Strictly speaking, the Eight of Wands stands for things to happen unexpectedly very soon, but so far the wands, which are still in mid-air, have not touched the ground. Each wand has the beginnings of a new life on it and they are all heading towards the earth. The impact of this is usually unknown but they are in the process of being delivered to you. – events, actions, decisions, results of efforts….

Ten of Cups:
This is the ultimate attainment of all things which promise contentment, happy family unit and looking at life and being grateful for what you have. Cups belong to the element of water and as such they relate to our tender feelings and the Ten of Cups is the embodiment of all things related to love, romance and attainment of that happy union whether it is with one person or a group of people such family, friends and loved ones.

You have three major arcana cards here in the initial stages of your journey. There are times when you will despair and give up hope and there are times when Hope will be your shining star. Be aware that disappointment and heartache could be on the cards, but possibly it may be an exaggeration of your own making or an odd event in the middle of everything.

I cannot give any timing on these events, but, as I said above, for the "foreseeable future’’ you can take it from 3 – 6 months from now.

I hope this made some sense to you and I am sorry once again for this late response.

scri

Post by scri » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:52 pm

thank you so much for your time cedars. Some feedback - there is someone I like at the moment but I am not sure about the situation. And I have been hurt a lot in the past, so I am cautious and frightened of taking a risk but also welcoming of love in my life, but also wish to do so in a manner that 'wants' rather than 'needs' love. This is what you picked up on. Time will tell....

Many thanks again and all the very best

Love and light

Take care Cedars

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:47 pm

You are welcome and I like your view on love as being 'wants' rather than 'needs'.

All the best to you and be happy :)

scri

Post by scri » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:54 pm

thanks so much again :)

Out of interest, did you mean 'proceeded' vs preceded in regards to my reading. Not sure if I have misunderstood the meaning of the sentence...

Thanks in advance for your advice

S

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:05 pm

Sorry ... I should have said 'followed by'.

scri

Post by scri » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:04 pm

No Problem. Wasn't intending to be a pedant ...just wanted to ensure my complete understanding. Will update you and all the readers in 6 months time about everything.

Many thanks again!

scri

Post by scri » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:55 pm

Hi Cedars

Out of interest, do you mind me asking how you carry you readings out (i.e in addition to reading the cards)? I ask as the information that you provide is quite specific and accurate, given peoples' feedback....

Thanks in adv for ur advice

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:45 pm

I dont know how to answer that......

I dont think any reader 'thinks' on the 'how' when it comes to giving a reading....
There are times when (if) I am drawn to it, I try and make a psychic connection with the querent and that is before I have even touched the cards. That connection may not necessarily be reflected into the cards, becasue I am just making an energy connection and sometimes I get visions, feelings and sensations about what that person is going through.
The Tarot reading, however, is usually based on a question and the responses come near or around that question.

I, personally, get better 'inspired' or 'connected' when I am doing a reading in writing..... I find that feelings and sensations do come through beyond the simple interpretation of the cards. That does not mean it is not the same when face to face; but sometimes I feel the cards and I, in our own space, communicate in sync. Call it the Muse or Inspiration.......which is known to be another form of spirit communication.

When giving readings face to face - that has another advantage where the querent actually sees the cards and can ask questions after the reading or further clarification.

Hope I have answered your question(s).

scri

one last q

Post by scri » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:12 pm

Hi Cedars

Hope you are well. Just one last query if not too much trouble. Was the ten of cups the outcome, or just indicative of something that will happen at some point, but not necessarily 'the outcome' (so to say)

Thanks in advance for your advice

S

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:52 pm

Yes, Summary, Outcome, Synthesis..... call it what you like  :)

scri

Post by scri » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:18 pm

ok thanks cedars!

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”