Reading Requesting from Cedars

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Brahma Mihira

Reading Requesting from Cedars

Post by Brahma Mihira » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:23 am

Dear Cedar

I’m totally new for Tarot Readings, so this is my first tarot reading requesting in my life.

I want to know about my “career life” and related “economic situation” in first six months of the 2012 New Year?

Name – Brian DOB – 1980/07/26

Thanks!

:smt017  :smt017  :smt017
Neither mother, father nor any other relative can do one great splendor than one's own well-directed mind!

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:10 pm

Hi Brian

Sorry for my late response. I have been busy with studies and so on and did not want to give a reading in a hurry.
You ask for a time-frame related type of reading. No one can determine the exact timing of a reading. Many of the events depend on you – and some on the Universe itself. Therefore, whatever my reading says, whilst I will request for the time-frame requested by you, but please do not take them as precise, clockwork type of reading where timing is concerned.

Question: What is the outlook for Bryan’s career and economic matters with regard to  the foreseeable future? What should he know for the time being ?

I am using the Rider Waite deck.

You at the Present: Justice
This is a Major Arcana card signifying your current state. It could either mean that there are legal matters around you where justice will be served or that the balance and equilibrium you seek in your current state will be delivered to you or is already shaping up. Sometimes justice is not what we want to hear, but then again Justice does not recognise emotions; it is cold and speaks the truth. I do not get a ‘bad’ feeling about this Justice card for you for the present. I feel whatever it stands for in your current state, will give you a balancing effect and make things clearer for you for the future to come.

Positive Influence that you may need to consider and work with: Two of Swords.
Whilst this card does not inspire positivity in its textbook meaning where we see a woman sitting on a stone bench with the sea behind her and the crescent-shaped moon above her. She is blindfolded and is holding two swords crossed over her chest and above her shoulders. This is considered as the ‘stalemate’ phase in someone’s life where one does not know whether to move forward or speak out and tell what is on his/her mind or see what one might not want to see, because only then the truth will be revealed and the person can then move forward. As you can see, being in a stalemate is not really a ‘positive’ state of mind to be in. This card, however, has fallen under the positive section of this spread and reading. So, what might this mean for you?  Could it be that for the time being it serves you best not to have an opinion and be a bystander at a situation on which you have no control and see what transpires in the end? Could this be that whatever you have to say, it may be best to keep it to yourself and pretend not to see what is going on around you?  Only you know if this card’s meaning to your present situation makes any sense to you.

Negative Influence or blockage which you should be aware of:  Five of Wands.
This card is all about disagreements, strife and arguments. These arguments can be for a constructive purpose and may not necessarily mean whoever shouts louder wins. However, 5’s stand for a situation of uncertainty and misunderstandings and troubled times. I would say there could be a competitive situation around you where you should exercise caution and possibly take some advice from the Two of Swords mentioned above?

Message from the Tarot: Three of Cups.

Time for celebrations and drinking toast for success and happy times is the message from the Universe to you. We see here three maidens raising their cups and having a toast surrounded by fruits and what looks like harvest of the field. It is the thanksgiving and blessing of being alive and letting your hair down with friends and loved ones.

Outcome: Four of Cups.
We have the Cup suit once again where we see  a man sitting under a tree, disillusioned or bored with what he’s got and wondering if the other side of the fence is greener than the one he is in. This is the card of boredom and being in a flux. You know what you have and there is the temptation of taking another offer even if it is the wrong one.  Whether a new job turns out to be boring and not challenging or it is not what you thought was going to be, this card means you may be in a state of uncertainty and may give in to depression and indecision.

Advice: Page of Swords.
This is a young energy of either  ideas, a message or an adult with the energy and the skills of a young person who is aware of his knowledge and can solve situations and problems. If this is someone coming into your life, he may be able to help you when you get to that situation above. I feel, however, this may be a new surge of energy coming from within where your mind-set may make you unafraid of new ideas and jumping ahead to bring them to fruition. This is why Pages are considered to be that young energy (or the young messenger) who is not afraid of expressing their idea because  it is coming from within their soul.

I hope this answered some of your questions Brian.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes.

Brahma Mihira

Post by Brahma Mihira » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:41 pm

Dear Cedar

Thanks for your valuable reading; I’m really appreciating your helpings. Also I wish you happy New Year and wish you success in your studies!

I read your reading three times, however I’m totally new to tarot readings, so some technical words I can’t understand. However all 6 cards you had told have precise meaning for my life, esp. in these days. So “Page of Swords” and “Four of Cups” are very accurate.

However, “Justice” and “Two of Swords” make me fear that I may get conflicts or legal issues in my career path. But I think it is equilibrium which I’m seeking. Also young energy which you had told in “Page of Swords” section is human helper or guardian angle (i.e. help from universe)?

Thanks!
Neither mother, father nor any other relative can do one great splendor than one's own well-directed mind!

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:49 pm

The Justice is where you are now -- or impending events that are going to happen soon. It can either mean legal matters concerning you, or you, yourself finding that balance in your life due to spiritual/mental/emotional awakening or other events going around you.

The Pages are all young energies, messengers or messages of their own respective suits. It can also be a surge of new energy coming from within your own soul. Court cards are always difficult to pin point at the time of a reading. But if the Page of Swords were a person, he/she would be of element of Air, either an adult with the energies of a teenager who is geeky, confident about his knowledge, able to solve situations..... but can also be a bit of a chatter box thinking too highly of himself.

The Two of Swords in the positive section is not too untoward as I feel may be you should play your cards right whatever situation you find yourself in.

Thank you for your feedback and I wish you all the best.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”