Reading exchange - tarot

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Darlingdanibo

Reading exchange - tarot

Post by Darlingdanibo » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:08 am

Hello all :)

I would like to offer an in-depth love or relationship tarot card reading in exchange for one with this question: What's the potential between IR and I?

Thanks!

George

Re: Reading exchange - tarot

Post by George » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:03 am

Darlingdanibo wrote:Hello all :)

I would like to offer an in-depth love or relationship tarot card reading in exchange for one with this question: What's the potential between IR and I?

Thanks!
hi Darlingdanibo!  
i can easily say that i am glad to see someone willing to exchange a reading for a reading. :smt004
 first, i didn't even understand what IR or I meant until i read you previous post!  :smt017  Now, i get it, i think!  love  :smt008
I would exchange a reading but i don't like the ideal of a love readings, getting or giving (for now)!  and is most likely why any one hasn't exchange with you. most of the regulars here don't seem to like them either.  
i just felt i needed to post, to let you know, what might be going on and why no interest thus far.
please don't be discouraged though because this doesn't mean you did anything wrong or anything along those lines.
if you want to exchange reading i will gladly do it, a general reading or any question that you have, within the guidelines, if you want to do that?
:smt020
:smt006
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”