would love to have a reading done

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

lindseydixon86

would love to have a reading done

Post by lindseydixon86 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:23 am

i would love to have my cards read by some 1 on hear, id b very happy to give feed back also lookin into developing and getting to know more about tarot cards spiritulism and palmistry and would b greatfull for any advice into persuing this as when ive been for my cards read before they have told me im imensly pychic

.Sara.

I would like to give you a reading.

Post by .Sara. » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:07 pm

Hi,

If you want a reading please say: I give you permission to do a reading about (topic). You can pick any topic or ask for a general reading. Once I have your permission I will post your reading on this forum page. Thank you.

.Sara.

elelas

I would love a reading...

Post by elelas » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:03 am

I would love a reading done by someone here. It would be much appreciated/
Thank you.

lindseydixon86

Post by lindseydixon86 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:27 pm

I give you permission to do a reading about love life.

thank you very much sara. x

.Sara.

Post by .Sara. » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:25 pm

Hi lindseydixon86,

Thanks for your permission. I take a little time to do my readings because sometimes I get a lot of information so give me a little time to do it. If I don't post it by the end of today I'll try to post it latest by tomorrow. Thanks.

.Sara.

.Sara.

Tarot Reading Delivery

Post by .Sara. » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:44 pm

Lindseydixon86,

I read a 10-card spread which is given below. This is the message the guides wish to give you.

XVIII Moon Reversed : Page of Cups : XII Hanged Man Reversed : XV Devil Reversed : 6 of Swords

XVI Tower : Queen of Wands Reversed : Queen of Cups Reversed : Ace of Pentacles : Queen of Swords Reversed

The guides see that you are confused about this - unsure how to proceed type feeling. They also want to ask you why you are asking about this. They say you already know the lay of the land with this question. Not that they are unwilling to help you just that they definitely think you can handle it. Confusion here is not unexpected but they say you are capable enough to deal with this question/area of your life. There is nothing that you can't handle with this - which is a huge compliment that they are giving you. They want to encourage you to keep testing the waters. They say you can discern for yourself what you can be happy with. That they don't really need to tell you anything in this area because it's nothing that you can't already answer for yourself. They want me to let you know that they aren't trying to side-step your question, which is a legitimate one, just that they know you can handle it and nothing they tell you can really make you go anywhere from where you're already at which is a good position. So you don't have to really worry about this area of your life. That things will work out and that they have faith in you to handle it enough that they don't even have to explain any further - you just have to see it that way too.

P.S. They say to have the best possible opportunity to get what you want is to focus on the goal of having it. Figure out the qualities you are looking for and focus on it and it will start to manifest itself.

You need to hold your emotions close to you to assess them. By doing this you can learn how to understand them and yourself better. It will also give you a clearer idea of what's REALLY going on around you. So what I mean is if you are dealing with something that isn't pleasant and you shut down emotionally to deal with it, if you find a chance to "see" yourself at that moment you can see your insecurities and the lessons/abilities you are learning in order to deal with them better. So once you realize how much you are growing through these situations you can pull strength from that and strength from yourself.

You're experiencing a waiting period right now. Waiting to get what you want. You're handling it well, concerning patience, and they want to congratulate you for that. It might not be a very big deal to us (you or me) but to the guides it's pretty advanced. It take times and energy and a whole lot of other stuff to set things up and most of the time the people they are setting it up for are so impatient that the guides feel rushed/unappreciated so they want to say GOOD JOB! They are setting some things up for you in the future and just to stay patient and keep waiting for it. It's just taking time to develop and unfold but they are trying to do it as quickly as they can because you are doing such a good job. So just hang on a while longer.

You're having some troubles with dealing with certain issues. You feel uncomfortable/attacked/annoyed etc but the guides say that you have the control over yourself enough to change that. They aren't saying that you aren't being attacked but they say that you don't have to feel too effected by it and that is a very big victory if you can do it. So no matter what you are dealing with on the outside if you realize that it isn't actually affecting you because you aren't letting it you will grow tremendously as a person/soul. Once you realize and implement this you can be a really powerful person/personality. You'll be able to handle things far more advanced then you are handling them now, which isn't bad you can just be really accomplished at it to the point where you can be an "untouchable" type. And they want to tell you this because they want to see you become who you can be which is, at the top of your game, pretty amazing.

There's been some stuff that you've been dealing with that hasn't really been fun and they want you to now move away from it. You're already taken the first few steps but they want to encourage that and to tell you to keep moving away from that bad place. Those things you dealt with they don't deserve your time or worry or heartache anymore. You are far better and advanced to have to wallow in that area any longer. So its time to brush those effects off, even if they do leave a residual crumby feeling that's okay, just take it as an experience which happened but now is in the past and it's time to leave them there and move on. Once you do get far enough away from it, it's going to be like it never happened, you'll only have a hazy recollection of it as long as you don't try to relive it or anything. So the guides want you to know that so you can start looking toward the fact that after a little while you'll never really be bothered by it any longer. Just keep "paddling" away from it and it will slowly dissipate.

The guides want to give you a warning: They say a negative situation is around so just be aware that you might have to deal with it. Just protect yourself emotionally and prepare yourself so IF you see it you aren't blind sided by it. I tried to get more information out of it: it didn't feel like a financial problem, though they say it's good to prepare yourself financially too just in case because you could always need to use extra money if something like this does come up, I'm wanting to say a relationship/family issue but I'm unclear. The guides don't want me to get too much info because they say the warning is sufficient enough for this purpose, so just be aware of it in order to deal with it if it comes up to you.

They want to talk to you about work/career. They say you are in a decent position but it isn't the highest you can get in this career area. That you could strive for more - bigger/better type feeling. So it's okay if you like your job and want to stick around it longer - it's your choice and its up to you - but you could do so much better if you give yourself the chance to get out there and experience it. You might feel a little out of your comfort zone to leave this current position but that's okay they just want to give you this knowledge for your consideration. They say your current position isn't bad but with your abilities you could achieve more if you wanted. They say you might already realize that but you haven't been implementing it with the positions that they are talking about. They say that this knowledge is to build your confidence level so you KNOW you can definitely achieve higher positions worth putting the time into achieving.

Currently you are experiencing some emotional issues - when I say currently I mean in this lifetime. This journey is for you to learn lessons in order to advance yourself. So don't be surprised if you have to continue dealing with some of these uncomfortable emotional issues or situations. They are wanting me to connect back to what I said above - which is to realize that nothing can affect you unless you allow it to. So just be aware that you are learning some emotional lessons in this lifetime and that you are growing from them and advancing and that you need to be aware as you chug along in life for other emotional hurdles that might pop up for you to deal with and then they will, like the others, dissipate away once you've gained everything from them. This is how they want you to see it: experience them - learn from them - and then move on. And this journey is something everyone must go through - you're just at that point in your life to experience it now.

They want to talk to you about opportunity. They say that you have the opportunity to get what you want (financially/career type opportunities). They say that you don't realize the extent of this. They want to pump you up for it because they are saying that you can achieve much more than you think you can. They want me to explain to you that you can manifest these opportunities - all you have to do is decide/figure out what you want to the best of your ability and then focus on it. What happens after that is the guides will start moving energy and events behind the scenes and they will start laying the stepping stones for you to get there. They want me to explain that nothing is set in stone and they can't promise you that you'll get exactly what you are asking for but this manifesting process can be used to your great advantage. So try it and remember that it takes time and energy in order to manifest it - so don't only focus but start working towards it/putting energy into it because that is what the guides "feed" on to set things up for you ahead. They say that there isn't anything you can't manifest it just depends on the circumstances and situations they can put together for you to get specific things- so realize this and realize how much you can gain by doing this process.

They are bringing up the way you handle certain situations. Sometimes you can get closed off/hard to deal with during certain troublesome events/situations and they want to warn you against this. It's okay to feel bad or sad or angry at a bad situation but when you start changing your personality to match it negatively it doesn't serve you. You might think you'll feel better or that it will get you the results you want and maybe for a time it will but it won't last and you'll end up going down a road you don't want. So try to catch yourself when doing this so you can realize what's going on and then decide whether you want to walk down that dark road or not - in the end it's always up to you but whatever step you take the next step is usually in that same area and they don't want you to lose yourself going down that road - so this is another warning - nothing seriously urgent just something that can get out of control if you let it.

Good luck!
.Sara.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”