Reading Request for Cedars

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Cali4niaGirlz

Reading Request for Cedars

Post by Cali4niaGirlz » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:35 pm

I was hoping for a general reading. If possible, to focus on family.

Thank you! I will respond with feedback. :)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:06 pm

Hello Cali4niaGirlz

Sorry for my late response. I have been busy….
To focus on family is not a guaranty that the cards will reveal on family. I will ask the question by way of a general reading: what does Calir4niaGirlz need to know by way of a general reading and with regard to his family?

I am using the Rider Waite deck and a spread which I hope will shed some light on your ‘question’ although there was no specific question asked.

What is going on in your life at the moment?
Three of Cups.  
It seems there is some form of celebrations and partying going on currently within your energy and surrounding your life. The Three of Cups shows us three girls raising their cups  and having a jolly good time. This could be either giving thanks to a situation; celebrating the fruition or success of a project; or just letting your hair down and enjoying a good time with friends.

What you should concentrate on – your priorities right now?
Justice. Five of Wands.

There is either an involvement with the law which will deliver justice – come what may-  or a sense of justice within your own soul that needs to come out and be revealed. The Justice card is a major arcana card which, whilst dealing with practical issues in life, could also deal with our higher self. Justice has not feelings at the best of times; it is usually delivered in cold blood without prejudice. If you are in a situation seeking for justice, I feel it will be delivered sooner than later. On the other hand, there is a fight in your hands in the form of the Five of Wands. Fives stand for strife, disagreements, anguish and a personal struggle of some sort. In the Five of Wands we see five men raising their wands towards each other and to the sky fighting, debating and arguing about certain issues. Sometimes the noise is so loud that you cannot each other speak, let alone what the other one is thinking. This could be competition in the workplace or some family arguments that if and when the shouting is brought to an end and a fair discussion put into place, the outcome could be beneficial to all parties involved.

Potential outcome in the foreseeable future.
Two of Swords. Four of Cups.

We have two cards here which, for want of a better word, give me the feelings of a stalemate, depression and a situation of stationary state of mind.
The Two of Swords shows us a woman sitting on a stone bench with the sea behind her. She is blindfolded and is holding two swords crossed on her chest. The swords are her own obstacles through which she is unwilling to go through and also unwilling to see through the blindfold. She is sitting and either expecting things to take shape on their own and she would follow the status quo, or just sit there indefinitely. We know the latter does not really work….and am wondering if the former is any more advisable than the latter…… Unless she removes the blindfold and brings down the barriers of swords, she will not be able to see or move forward. There are things that need to be said, seen and heard; unless these are done, the situation will remain such that she will not have her say. Sometimes we need to say things and see things in their true colour in order to be able to pass judgement or move forward. A state of stalemate can go on indefinitely and, as an outcome to this reading, its advice to you is self explanatory.
On the other hand, the Four of Cups is not much different except it may deal with a different situation of either reaching a saturation point or a plateau of some sort where nothing excites you anymore and you wonder if a change or the other side of the fence is any better…..This could be a mild depression or a state of being unable to make up your own mind and possibly expecting guidance from somewhere else. But I also feel a different opinion or a different offer might not entice you  any more or less. You either make do with what you currently have or in order to bring in changes, you get up and take matters in your own hands rather than hoping or wishing that if things were different…… There is also a case that the other side of the fence may not be greener as you may think….

Advice:
The Empress.

I picked an advice card in order to shed some light on your above potential outcome and got the Empress. The Empress is a major arcana card and it stands for abundance, a sense of contentment and the ability to nurture those around you. This is  the feminine and mothering  instinct  which applies to both males and females, and it promises new life, a form of rebirth (if not actual pregnancy) and enjoying abundance all around. She can be the lover,  sexuality, the mother within, the giver of life  and the pleasures of the flesh.
Is the reading asking you to get in touch with all those qualities that you possess which may have been untapped or remained dormant for a while….?

I hope this reading resonated with you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Blessings.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:29 am

hello CaliforniaGirlz

I am wondering if you have seen your reading yet......

Cali4niaGirlz

Post by Cali4niaGirlz » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:25 pm

Thank you Ceders for the reading! As always, you have a great gift and I appreciate it that you share your gift so freely!

I wanted to say, this reading threw me slightly off. I didn't quite know how the first part of it applies to what I am going through right now. I have been trying to see where and what is happening in my life right now to apply this to. So, I'm wondering if it is a mixture of present and future?

The Three of Cups card that was shown for my life at the moment is puzzling. It is a wonderful card to pull! I love celebrating. I was thinking maybe that this was what I want deep down... instead of what is happening on the outside?

The Five of Wands was shown for what I should concentrate on right now makes a bit more sense. Although there has been no shouting :), There has been arguing and inner frustration. I'm a bit scared of the justice part that you mentioned though.

The Two of Swords and Four of Cups is very precise... and exactly on the money. Stalemate is the perfect word to explain it. I guess I need to make the change, instead of hoping that things were different. That first step is scarey and I am not in the right mood, yet, to take it. I've always dreamed that the "grass is greener on the other side" so that was perfect that you mentioned that!

The final card, The Empress, is another wonderful card. Although I don't feel those qualities right now, I suppose it is within. It's a beautiful card with a beautiful meaning... I just wish I was openly acceptive to it. Right now, I don't feel any connection with the card, or its meaning. But I'm sure, once I shake this funk, it will develop or clarify.

Thank you again Cedars...

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:14 pm

thank you for your feedback.
I dont usually go back and re-define my reading, but you seemed worried about the reading and some of the cards.....

Three of Cups: I would look at this card as ''letting one's hair down''.... could it be that - if not in action - but in a state of mind you have let your hair down and turned a little bit blazé about things, so much so that it is 'fun' all the time rather than some concerted effort towards a situation? This is the feeling I am getting.

Five of Wands: 'shouting' and not hearing each other was figuratively speaking... Yes, arguing and debating as I have also mentioned.

Justice: I cannot comment on that as to why you are scared... you must know something that I dont and it should stay that way.

The Empress card was by way of advice; you can take it or leave it. It is not what will happen or what is on the way coming to you..... It is advice if you choose to consider.

All the best to you and hope you feel much better soon.

Cali4niaGirlz

Post by Cali4niaGirlz » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:43 pm

Thank you again Cedars!

I truly appreciate your time!

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”