Reading from Cedars please?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

me123

Reading from Cedars please?

Post by me123 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:01 pm

Hi Cedars, is it possible to have a reading please? if so can I have it on my love life? I would really like to know about a man who has been in my life, his name is Bruce, I'm wondering if he will be in my future, what will happen with us? I have no idea how he feels...

Thanks so much!!
Alex :)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:43 pm

My dear Alex
I am very sorry for my late response or the lack of it since you posted your query.
I have been busy with my studies....

Going back to your situation, first of all you are asking me to delve into someone else's feeling and mind and psyche..... This is not allowed on this site and is considrered as a third party reading.

However, please allow me to give you some advice from my senior years over you :)
You say that you do not know how he feels towards you. I would respectfully advise you to ask him. If you have feelings for him, express them and see how he responds. You get a better and a first-hand answer to your question that way rather than referring to the metaphysical....

Once you know the answer, you yourself will see if the tunnel you are in is dark or if there is some light towards the end.

Warmest regards.

me123

Post by me123 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:34 pm

Thanks Cedars :) I will ask him... as soon as I get the guts up! Is it possible to still have a tarot reading on what might happen with us? without looking into his feelings?

Thanks very much :)

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”