I want to request a reading please

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

aimtiaz

I want to request a reading please

Post by aimtiaz » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:45 am

Hi, I was talking to my cousin the other day and she told me about tarot cards. She supposedly did it with her friend and her friend asked her a question about her love life. My cousin told me that her friends question came true. So, I want a reading done also please but I don't want to ask my cousin she lives in London and I live in New York.  She also tells me that she does not do it anymore.
So I have one question that I think is important to me right now and the second is just for my curiosity.
First is Will I get married to the Person I want she is a daughter of my mother's friend.
Second How many brothers do I have?
Thanks for you time, I appreciate it and I would love a reply/feedback.

.Sara.

Do you want a serious reading to be done?

Post by .Sara. » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:48 pm

Are trying to question or test the guides by asking you're second question? If so the guides only give you the message that is most important, they usually don't like being asked to prove their existence or accuracy by proving what is or what isn't.

But if you are willing to get a serious reading then I will give you one.

So if you still want a reading then say: I (name) give you permission to do a reading over (topic).

Then I will post your reading on this forum.

.Sara.
Last edited by .Sara. on Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:44 pm, edited 6 times in total.

aimtiaz

sorry

Post by aimtiaz » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:07 pm

Oh I am sorry, I did not mean to offend you. It is my first time here so I was trying to test the waters I guess. Is the first question a proper question to ask? If so, I Ahmed give you permission to do the reading. If not then can you please tell me how to word my question :) thank you very much for your reply and I appreciate your time.

.Sara.

Reading reply.

Post by .Sara. » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:16 pm

Aimtiaz,

You didn't offend me. I was just trying to figure out what you wanted to know. The guides are pretty strict on what they will and will not answer and they usually don't like being asked what they refer to as "silly questions". Not like I've never done it so that's why I was asking.

By the way are you really needing to know how many brothers you have? Or was it just a curiousity test because I can ask them if you are serious? Let me know.

Give me a day or two to do your reading and I will post it in this forum. Thanks.

.Sara.
Last edited by .Sara. on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aimtiaz

Thanks

Post by aimtiaz » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:31 pm

Thank you. Yeah, it was just a silly test you don't have to do the brothers question. It was just me being silly. I want to thank you Sara, for taking your time out to answer my question. I appreciate it. While I have you here, Can you ask the guides about Medical School and what they have to say about that. I am doing my pre-med right now and I just want know what they have to say. Thanks again and I Ahmed give you permission to do a reading on me and medical school.

.Sara.

Aimtiaz reply,

Post by .Sara. » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:34 pm

Let me see what the guides tell you in your message and if they don't hint at anything medical school wise I'll see if I can get some clarification on it.

Thanks.

.Sara.

aimtiaz

alright

Post by aimtiaz » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:39 am

Alright great I am looking forward to it thanks.

.Sara.

Tarot Reading Delivery

Post by .Sara. » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:54 am

Ahmed,

I asked the guides to give you a reading on what you have asked: love/med school. This is the message that they want to give you. The guides usually allow tarot readers to see symbols and interpret feelings - it is up to you to put the message into context but I think it's pretty self-explanatory considering what you have asked. I read a 10-card reading.

Queen of Pentacles Reversed : 7 of Swords : Page of Swords : 7 of Cups Reversed : 8 of Swords

7 of Wands Reversed : Knight of Cups : 6 of Swords Reversed : XVIII Moon : XX Judgement Reversed

The girl you want – the guides are asking if she wants you? Have you considered what she wants? Does it matter to you? What if it isn’t what you want then what would you do? I get the feeling that she has other things to worry about so she doesn’t think of you much if at all in the way you think of her. She is more worried about meeting the “goals” she wants – school/money/family expectations etc. She isn’t really thinking the same way you are and she might not be for awhile. The thought has crossed her mind but it isn’t something that she feels is serious enough to garner her full attention yet. So if you want her you’re going to have to go get her is what the guides are saying because she isn’t going to have an epiphany and come running after you. So make the decision if you want her or not and go after her and see if she wants what you want. The guides don’t give straight yes/no answers because many things depend on choices and life decisions. They say there isn’t a reason you couldn’t have her unless you decided you didn’t want to go after her. She has no opposition she is just too busy with her own goals to focus on you or anyone else right now. So it’s up to you. If you do decide to go for her and she doesn’t return your affections it isn’t that she isn’t attracted or doesn’t want anything to do with you – its more that she has these, what I would call as burdensome, goals that she has given UTMOST priority to and nothing will come in between them and her – not you, not love, nothing so that is why it is up to you if you want her to do the work of getting her.

There is something that you want badly enough to even consider getting it by not so honest means – “cutting corners/cheating/devious means” etc. Even though you aren’t the type of person to do harmful things in order to get what you want you are willing to overlook your limits in order to get this “thing” you want. So the guides are warning you – what are your limits? What are you willing to lose in order to gain what you want? They say you think you can get away with it if you get what you want. That the ends justify the means but the guides say it doesn’t. Nothing ever comes from negative except more negative. So cut the corners if you like just be aware that in one way or another it will come back (karma). So this is a type of warning: are you willing to lose as much as you gain in order to get this one thing you want? Is it worth it enough to deal with more negativity down the road? Know this now as you make your decision.

There is a person who is looking up to you. They are watching you and learning from you. You know this but you don’t realize to what extent so the guides want you to know. This person idolizes you in a sense and they are learning how to decide things for themselves, so make sure that you keep this in mind as you set an example for this person. They are constantly watching you and seeing how you deal with things and they will start to decide based on what they have seen with you on how they will deal with similar things the way you deal with them. So make sure that as much as you can that you keep on the straight and narrow not only for your sake but for this other persons sake too. They feel admiration for you so it’s important to understand that your decisions and actions will affect the outcome of their growth and decision making. This is important so don’t overlook this.

You’ve made your choice over something. You see what you want and you do really want it now that you’ve come to a decision over it. The guides say that there is no reason why you can’t have it – it just depends on you and how badly you want it. Badly enough to manifest it they are asking? Manifestation is a process that you can use in order to attract/set up/build opportunities for yourself. So what that is: deciding what you want (which you’ve already done) and now focus on that goal. Hold that goal in your mind and focus on it and the outcome you desire. The guides, those that are helping you move forward, will see this focus and they will use it to set up events in order to help you gain it. Now I’m overly simplifying this for the purpose of time but this is the system the guides use in order to help you get what you want. Remember that nothing is set in stone so everything can change and you can influence things to change in your favor if you use this technique. The guides, who are working behind the scenes, are the ones influencing on your behalf. So if you focus they can use that energy to move and create events/situations/opportunities – they can sway the minds of others (within reason). So keep this process in mind when you are asking to gain something.

You feel trapped by something. Powerless or unable to control a situation that you want to see manifest so you feel this trapped feeling. It is uncomfortable and you are unsure as how to proceed getting what you want. First stop feeling that trapped feeling. Remember what I said above that nothing is set in stone and you can manifest what you want to happen (within reason). Getting what you want is complicated because there are many powers at play in life (God, guides, lessons, rules, manifests of everyone, feelings, energy) etc etc etc. the list goes on and on – so don’t think its as easy as me telling you it can or will or might happen. It depends on hundreds of thousands of circumstances based on energy/manifestations/ based on guides and God based on you and other people etc etc. HOWEVER you can use the technique of manifestation to give you the BEST possible chance to get what you want. So the guides say you are never truly trapped, you are only trapped as much as you allow yourself to be trapped. There is nothing that you can’t achieve it just depends on the specifics of what you manifest etc.

So for example let’s say you want a job with a top firm called X. You manifest X, pray for X, work towards X and you still don’t get into X – you don’t even get a call back from X. So you get a side job and keep working, holding that ultimate goal in your mind, suddenly X is calling you or someone from X is a contact from someone you met etc. Maybe you found a better job with company Y in the future and you’re not worried about X because you’ve figured out it’s no different than Y. So that is what can happen or you could manifest that job with X – it just depends, so use the process of manifestation in order to achieve what you are looking for. In one way or another you will achieve it if you use the process correctly & if it is meant to be – the guides are referring to God. And remember whatever you put in you get back: negative=more negative & positive =more positive. So put in what you want to get back, that’s why the guides said above that cutting those corners with what you want isn’t really serving you because in one way or another you will get back the same returned.

You have some tension over having to deal with things. Things that you want but might not get, things that are hard to obtain. You’re working towards them but it’s stressful, the work you put in works but you still have to fight for them etc. This losing feeling you sometimes have it’s stressing you out more than you need to be stressed out. You can only do so much before you just have to take a step back and say: I’ve done my best now lets see what happens. And whatever does happen don’t beat yourself up if it isn’t what you wanted – remember that you are trying to obtain something based on OTHER people’s standards, not yours or the guides or gods. So don’t take their criticism or rulings too seriously or harshly, they think what they are doing is best for them or for the opportunity but it might not be the best for you and you have to keep that in mind as you are putting yourself out there to be judged. So don’t base so much on their judgment – in the end all roads lead to the same end. What you do or don’t get in this area you might achieve in another time and place so don’t let these types of decisions unhinge you or your stress level/worry level because it isn’t worth it and that’s coming straight from your guides!

You have some emotional lessons needing to be undertaken. Nothing you can’t handle …eventually but it might be a little rocky as you initially deal with them. You need to learn to manage emotional issues a little better so you will undoubtedly get (have to deal with) emotionally charged issues which come up in order to teach you how to handle your emotions and to teach you control over them. Don’t be worried or discouraged over this – it’s just something needing to be done. So look at it this way: Events lead to experiences, experiences lead to lessons, lessons lead to advancement and then everything you have dealt with to get you to that point just brush it off your shoulders and keep moving forward. If you can see it like this you’ve attained a very powerful and progressive way of thinking and that will help you move forward immensely.

The guides want to talk to you about experiencing different things. They say that you haven’t experienced much outside what you have been working towards and that you should try some things outside your comfort zone – they say you might like them. You need to experience more in order to enjoy the different things life has to offer. They don’t want you to be so focused on one area so completely that you don’t discover you like others things, hobbies and career projects etc too. So expand your horizon with different things and test the waters with different types of events and experiences etc. You’ll want to be more well-rounded/balanced/worldly especially if you do succeed with what you are working toward because these experiences will make you more well rounded with knowledge with gives you great advantage in dealing with things/choices/decisions/outlook later on in life.

The guides want to tell you that they are glad you decided to inquire about tarot because you have given them the chance to speak directly to you in this manner. It’s good to see different things, ex: tarot readings, because you get a different view on life. So they encourage you to keep experiencing things like this or similar to this in order to learn more about the bigger picture in life. They just wanted you know that they were happy for this opportunity to speak with you and to give you the message they wanted to give you. They say that no matter what you choose or decide from this message that they will continue to help and guide you and that you can depend on them to keep moving you forward and assisting you throughout life.

There are some decisions you need to make concerning what you want in life. They say that they can help you gain what you want to the best of their ability if you make the decision and come to the conclusions as to what you want. It also takes work of course but many people don’t realize that they influence their reality. So if you make these decisions you’ll already be doing the work to manifest it just in that step only. Remember to work towards it and put in positive energy and the guides will help you gain what you want by placing steeping stones for you to achieve it. They say that deciding should be an enjoyable journey for you. You decide what you want by experiencing things and either liking or disliking something. So as you go through life and you start deciding what you want – make a mental note of it, flesh it out, put some extra thought into it to clarify it, and then hold that goal in your mind, the clearer the better and see what comes of it. The guides want to tell you that things take time: Energy needs to move energy and setting up events and opportunities isn’t easy so don’t expect instant gratification types scenarios but this is what the guides use to help you so if you utilize it you can give yourself the best opportunities to achieve them and give the guides the easiest time trying to help you.

Good luck!

.Sara.

aimtiaz

Great reading

Post by aimtiaz » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:48 pm

Hey that was a great reading, I liked it. I appreciate your time Sara, thank you so much.

.Sara.

Post by .Sara. » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:53 pm

I'm glad it helped.

.Sara.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”