request for cedars

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

decentgal

request for cedars

Post by decentgal » Wed May 09, 2012 9:48 am

Hello Dear Cedars!!
Hope you are doing good.Just thought to request a reading from you if you have some time available.
Will be grateful.
Blessings

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri May 11, 2012 7:20 am

Hello decentgal

Do I take this to be a general reading of a spread of my choice? :)
Will be happy to.

decentgal

Post by decentgal » Fri May 11, 2012 9:17 am

Thank you very much for the reply .Yes i would request a general reading for the remaining year ahead.

Regards

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri May 11, 2012 4:31 pm

Hello decentgal

I know you asked me "what’s ahead’’ for the rest of the year, but I prefer to give a reading which is less predictive and more in a way  giving you the power or the choice(s) to hopefully make or find your own directions. That is why the following spread I find it useful, although towards the end there is a predictive element, all things being the same.

I am using the Rider Waite deck.

You at present
Knight of Cups.
Water element: either Cancer, Pisces or Scorpio.
Court cards are either people in our lives, coming into our lives or possibly characteristics within our own persona which we should either discard or adopt – depends how you look at them.
I feel in this case this Knight is person in your life – in his late twenties to mid-late thirties – being rather emotional in his approach to you, whether romantically or just sheer emotions and sentiments in his actions and way of thinking. I am getting the feeling that this person is sort of ‘chasing’ you and trying to catch your attention. Are you being aloof or playing hard to get?  Are you unable to reciprocate? I am not so sure about your stance with regard to this person. Are you perhaps being put off by his over-sentimentality and over-emotional-romantic attitude?  This knight is the ultimate romantic; red roses, candle-lit dinners, easily depressed and easily excited; loves looking his best, can be sometimes over bearing with his emotions, can have mood swings from one minute to the other. But, he can also be very loving, tender and understanding.
Am I telling you what to do? No. This is just the present you and I have thus given you the two sides of the Knight of Cups.

Positive influences or energies that are around you or which you may need to use in your favour in your present and foreseeable situation.
The Hermit.

This is a time to go within and do some soul-searching and see the forest from the wood. It is also time to gather wisdom and look at the larger picture. The Hermit did not become wise in a day or two; he took time off – if not physically – within his own soul and searched for the truth. Sometimes ‘wisdom’ comes to us when we withdraw emotionally from life a little bit and then a different light may be shed upon things. The hermit here is holding a lantern and not looking ahead through the lantern; doing so will blur his vision. Instead, he looking down to his where his footsteps are leading and what, if any, path he should not tread on.
Are you getting the picture with the positivity of the Hermit in your current situation? You are not being asked to become a hermit literally and cut yourself off from the rest of the world. Doing that has the potential of really cutting yourself off from life. Instead, go within decentgal’s own mind and soul and ask some questions……. See what answers come to you.

Blockages and possible negative energies that may be facing you for you to be aware of and try and manoeuvre yourself around it.
Wheel of Fortune.

Sometimes the wheel of fortune comes to us with a positive high or a negative low.  Sometimes we have no control of what Fortune delivers to us and sometimes we can move around it. I am getting the feeling that with the wisdom of the hermit, you may be able to avert anything negative energies that the turn of events may bring about or the potential of events that could be averted.

Message from the Tarot.
Three of Cups.

Another water sign here where we see three maidens raising their cups to the sky and having a jolly good time. Is it a party? Is it a celebration of some sort? Is it a hen night (as we call here in the UK) or in the  U.S.A.  shower party? Who knows? It is party indeed and time to celebrate and give thanks to your friends and the good times with them. Happy times are in store for you provided that you can manage your affairs with the wisdom of the hermit and the turn of events offered by the Wheel of Fortune. Mind you, not all ‘bad’ turn of events are eventually negative for our ultimate goals…..

Outcome:
Justice.

This is now the third major arcana card in a spread of five cards. Major arcana indicates that things are imminent and of higher importance in your life. In this case the Justice card heralds a solution to a situation and that justice will be served. Whether you have an issue with the law or a personal issue, the ups and downs of the events will deliver to you the justice that you deserve. It is worth mentioning here that justice has not bias and it is not governed by emotions. It is delivered in a ‘cold’ and balanced way to the one(s) who deserve it.

Whatever has been happening in your life, the three major arcana cards are giving me the feeling, despite the fun and the excessive sentiments around you, you need to assess and evaluate certain situations; even if it means a downfall in certain areas, but celebrations and justice are on their way to you.

Hope this resonated with you my dear friend.

All the best.

decentgal

Post by decentgal » Sat May 12, 2012 3:21 am

Thank you so much Cedars!!

It is a good reading for me.
I am not sure about the Knight person in my life currently but rest rings true.I hope everything comes out well.
Do i need to look out for this person to notice him?

Blessings to you always!

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat May 12, 2012 6:29 am

The kinight could either be a person or it could mean that your mindest is similar to his personality traits, i.e. sentimental, going with your heart more than your mind, relying heavily on emotions, etc..... however, if you know  you are not in that state of mind, it can mean that someone -- similar in character and personality - may be walking into your life.
I do  not believe in going and looking......
Let life deliver to you...... and you be aware :)

Blessings my dear friend.

decentgal

Post by decentgal » Sun May 13, 2012 7:49 am

Thank you Cedars.:)

decentgal

Post by decentgal » Sun May 13, 2012 7:49 am

Thank you Cedars.:)

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”