Offering Free Reading Against Feedback.

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

M. Nalini

TarotModerator

Post by M. Nalini » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:56 pm

Hi TarotModerator,

I am beginner, so if there are feedbacks even if it is basic then helps to understand, know and learn.

Absolutely understandable that all will not leave a feedback.

In any case, I agree with you there has been no questions so far that enabled me to caste a spread and read. So, if the above member wants to formulate a proper question and request a reading I'll do it (whether that needs to be done in a separate thread or not I'm not sure). Else this isn't really going anywhere and you can close the thread if you want or see fit.

Thanks,
Nalini

s_coy2005

Post by s_coy2005 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:02 pm

TarotModerator wrote:This thread is becoming rather confusing where every one is posting a reading request and no one has actually had a reading so far...Nalini: I understand why you wish to have 'feedback', but with all the best will in the world, not all seekers give feedback. It is tough, I know, but this is the nature of the work we do here.
If your ultimate aim is to get feedback, then you best not offer readings on that basis or accept the consequence that not many people will give you feedback.Moreover, if any one else has reading request, please do not add them on to this thread; start a new thread.  If this thread continues to grow with no coherent interaction amongst contributors, I regret I will have to lock it.
I understand why a reader would want feedback too.. With me I wouldnt understand why anyone wont want to give feedback.. To me its just a natural thing to do after getting a reading done so the reader can know that they helped the person out a bit.. i mean i guess some people arent inclined to give feedback.. I do readings too and yes i have gotten feedback but with the little bit of people that didnt give feedback i was left wondering if the reading was correct.. then i just moved on and knew that i did my job..

sry I just thought to post up my  comments on this..
I am absolutely AWESOME!

s_coy2005

Re: TarotModerator

Post by s_coy2005 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:06 pm

M. Nalini wrote:Hi TarotModerator,

I am beginner, so if there are feedbacks even if it is basic then helps to understand, know and learn.

Absolutely understandable that all will not leave a feedback.

In any case, I agree with you there has been no questions so far that enabled me to caste a spread and read. So, if the above member wants to formulate a proper question and request a reading I'll do it (whether that needs to be done in a separate thread or not I'm not sure). Else this isn't really going anywhere and you can close the thread if you want or see fit.

Thanks,
Nalini
If you would like to give the reading in a different thread its fine just put my username in the subject list and thanks in advance
I am absolutely AWESOME!

s_coy2005

Post by s_coy2005 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:10 pm

M. Nalini wrote:s_coy2005,

Thanks for your reply. Feedback means if you can resonate with some of the things that might be mentioned in the reading. It's understandable that anything that is furturistic in nature that might come up (in the reading), it may not be possible to comment on that or give a feedback.

Please formulate your questions and post, will try my best.
ok my question is this... what guidance or what info can you give me in relation to love & finances from now to 5 years later..
I am absolutely AWESOME!

M. Nalini

s_coy2005

Post by M. Nalini » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:27 pm

s_coy2005,

I'm sorry but with my limited tarot knowledge can't give you a reading valid beyond 90 days. If that suits you, please start a new thread requesting a reading from me.

1. "How is my finance going to be in next 3 months?"

2. "How will be my romantic life be like in next 3 months?"

Glad to know that you understand the reason for feedback. :)

Thanks,
Nalini

s_coy2005

Re: s_coy2005

Post by s_coy2005 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:16 pm

M. Nalini wrote:s_coy2005,

I'm sorry but with my limited tarot knowledge can't give you a reading valid beyond 90 days. If that suits you, please start a new thread requesting a reading from me.

1. "How is my finance going to be in next 3 months?"

2. "How will be my romantic life be like in next 3 months?"

Glad to know that you understand the reason for feedback. :)

Thanks,
Nalini
k will do
I am absolutely AWESOME!

anemos

Post by anemos » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:21 pm

hello!!

my question is: will my ex contact me again?my words hurt him?

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”