Hello Everyone :-)

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

stephybabes92

Hello Everyone :-)

Post by stephybabes92 » Fri May 25, 2012 8:51 pm

I am new to most of this, (by "this" I mean tarot readings, developing psychic ability, learning about crystals etc etc) and was drawn to it as a result of talking with my uncle's partner.

Today I bought my first set of cards, however they are angel cards. I noticed one of the brand new cards had the top right corner slightly peeling, and when I looked at the card it was really relevant for my situation just now - amazing! I also had the same card appearing from the pile several times which was also relevant.

Anyway I would greatly appreciate a general tarot card reading. To be honest I have just created this account today as I have only just discovered this amazing site!

Full and honest feedback can be given, and I will do this through my email address if preferred as well :-)

Stephanie xx
Attachments
572341_100003742679173_398765519_n.jpg
This is a picture of me, perhaps it will help as we are on the internet it's very impersonal!
572341_100003742679173_398765519_n.jpg (7.83 KiB) Viewed 2441 times

George

Re: Hello Everyone :-)

Post by George » Fri May 25, 2012 10:28 pm

stephybabes92 wrote:I am new to most of this, (by "this" I mean tarot readings, developing psychic ability, learning about crystals etc etc) and was drawn to it as a result of talking with my uncle's partner.

Today I bought my first set of cards, however they are angel cards. I noticed one of the brand new cards had the top right corner slightly peeling, and when I looked at the card it was really relevant for my situation just now - amazing! I also had the same card appearing from the pile several times which was also relevant.

Anyway I would greatly appreciate a general tarot card reading. To be honest I have just created this account today as I have only just discovered this amazing site!

Full and honest feedback can be given, and I will do this through my email address if preferred as well :-)

Stephanie xx
i will give you a general reading later tonight or tomorrow!   :smt006

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Fri May 25, 2012 10:39 pm

Thankyou love!

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat May 26, 2012 8:22 am

Hi Stephy

I see you have also placed a similar request in the Psychic forum....
George has accepted to give you a reading in this forum - tarot.
According to site rules you can only request one type of reading at any given time.

Of course, it is up to my friend EOT if he wishes to give you a psychic reading as well.

Please be aware; you can either have tarot or psychic reading at one given time and within a period of one month.

Please read the seeker's guidelines at the top of each forum.

I hope you enjoy your stay at Mystic Board.

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Sat May 26, 2012 11:24 am

Ok Cedars sorry about that, I thought that would be okay as I placed this request first, EoT responded to my question a different forum and in his response he suggested that I ask him for a reading on the psychic forum and that is why I have also posted there you see!

What should I do now?

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat May 26, 2012 11:27 am

Dont worry too much.

Readers usually use their discretion :)

Have a great day.

George

Post by George » Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

doing a reading for someone never was this hard before.  i am doing the reading because i felt a need to do it and what has happened was an innocent mistake and not a greedy attempt to gain more the rule allow... so due all respect to the forum rules and it's moderators is given.  

I use the Rider Waite deck. I am doing a three card spread of Past, Present and Future.  12 cards in total. This spread will give me ideal of who you are for a general reading.   I am not a professional reader but it is my passion so i do this to learn and grow in a discipline i enjoy.
I drew the cards in the Past
IV of Wands (r), Queen of Cups (r), VII of Pentacles (r) and IX of Pentacles.
With the IV of Clubs we a couple under garland as if celebrating a day of work between 4 wands. On that card is the Queen of Cups... a woman looking towards a cup with cherubim (every time i see this card i think the angels on the cups are cherubim).  They are the protectors of the Garden of Eden and the Ark of the Covenant so I tend to always feel from this card that the Queen is looking in or towards the cup looking for something that mights have been lost.  Next we have the VII of Pentacles a young man looks down on his labors and see coins in the bush.  Then last we have the IX Pentacles... a woman well off in a garden of wealth once again coins in the bush ready to be picked through a study of ones self and personal growth.
All my cards i read from Past to Present to Future always touch one another even though they are in different rows.
So we see the IX of Pentacles touching the VII of Wands leading us into the Present with VII of Wands (r), The Hermit, King of Pentacles (r) and The Fool.  
The IX of Pentacles touching the VII of Wands is cleary someone struggling with issues of the past to this day.  The Hermit, a person that takes inventory of themselves and trying to find answers to old and new questions.  Now among yours questions things we have an older man with the King of Pentacles sitting in court judging and over looking who you are.   And i know judging sounds harsh but maybe such evaluating his daughter which should as be good.  Then we have The Fool leading us into the Future.  
You are the Fool because you need to walk into the future with a child like innocents and openness to The Star.
The Star shows a naked woman at night under the stars pouring water in a pond and on to the ground.  After the darkness of the Present you need to find your way through to the light.  Next we have the II of Cups something you are stilling dealing with sickness and the King of Cups a man no longer over looking you but has found peace in a more spiritual sense moving away from the coins of the King of Pentacles in the Present.  Hold the hands of the King of Cups and learn from him and begin your journey into the future with the Ace of Wands...  The Ace of Wands shows a hand coming out of a cloud in the sky with a wand that is blooming... be the bloom and don't let go of what you want and have dealt with.   :smt020
Attachments
P1160016.JPG
P1160016.JPG (79.8 KiB) Viewed 1847 times

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Sun May 27, 2012 12:18 pm

Thankyou George I really appreciate you doing that for me. Seems like there is a recurring theme here about change and moving on.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”