Cedars may i have a reading please

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

mandyLee

Cedars may i have a reading please

Post by mandyLee » Wed May 30, 2012 5:53 am

Hello my name is Amanda Culbertson and my bday is 8-11-87 and i was hoping you could do a reading for me?? See my boyfriend and i just broke up and we have been together for a year and i was hoping Cedars can you please tell me do you see us getting back togther? Or maybe a new man coming to me soon? My boyfriends name is Robbie Jackson and his bday is 2-15-83. Please Cedars help me my heart is breaking i want some hope that good things will come soon  :smt009

TarotModerator

Post by TarotModerator » Wed May 30, 2012 10:58 am

Hi,

At times, relationships come to an end, not because we want it to, but perhaps by our own doing. It is also possible that you or your boyfriend has moved on to a higher or different sphere in life. When this happens, either party has to adjust and except the changes happening at that stage.

Is your relationship completely "over", or is it pointing to a need for change and "rekindling", this only you know. At times partners "damage" each other? Is this the point you are at?

We need to remember that there are numerous possibilities. Perhaps the ending of this relationship is only a stepping stone, or route to a new one. It is important to remember not to be on a "rebound" and except all or any "new" attention.  

As you have requested a reading from Cedars, I think it is important to remember that you shouldn't implicitly expect him to do one, that is to his prerogative alone.

:smt020
We run a self study course in Tarot...please sign up..work together with your fellow students...and if further help is needed...ask for help....

mandyLee

i understand

Post by mandyLee » Wed May 30, 2012 1:51 pm

i understand i know that every thing happens for a reason but it doesnt change the pain i feel i was just hoping that a reading could kind of tell me a little of whats to come so i dont wait around for a call from him and just know its time to move on  :smt009

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu May 31, 2012 11:36 am

Hello MandyLee

First and foremost, I am sorry to hear about your break up.

Secondly, I agree TOTALLY with what the Tarot Moderator is saying with regard to your situation or situations such as yours in general.

With respect, please allow me to ask you to re-read and reconsider your motives upon which you have based your request.

On one hand you wish to know if you and your ex will get back together and, immediately, on the other hand, you also wish to know if there is someone else on the horizon for you as we speak……..
Why all this dependency to be in a relationship, or jump to the next one, when one has just come to an end? Don’t you wish to grieve the end of one relationship before jumping into another one? Don’t you need time to reflect upon things and why it came to an end before you even entertain the idea of meeting someone else? With all the pain that you say you have about the end of your current relationship, would you forget him at the drop of a hat when someone else walks into your life? Rebounds don’t work my dear; they just fill the gap you have been missing and it is not fair for any new person who may come in your path just because you are in desperate need to replace what you have lost.
Of course it hurts. I am not denying and will never do. The pain will go on for a few more months and it will make your stronger for the next one. This is all part of growing up – emotionally, personally and spiritually.

It will be unhealthy and inconsiderate of me to succumb to your request and give you a reading, for I see you are so dependent on a reading and on the prospects that a reading may or may not deliver.
i was just hoping that a reading could kind of tell me a little of whats to come so i dont wait around for a call from him and just know its time to move on  
Was he worth that much for you? Not to wait around in case there is someone else on the horizon?

You should not wait around for anyone! You should go on living your life whether there is someone else around the corner or not. You should also embrace the pain of this break up and be grateful, for it will only make you stronger in life and in your next relationships. May I respectfully advise that you take stock of what happened in this relationship and see what you can learn from it so that you won’t repeat them in the next one? Forget what he did or did not do; it is you and your inner person that you should go into and find out where you can make amends within yourself. I am not saying you were to blame for this break up, but it always takes two to make or break something…. So, my suggestion is to go deeper into yourself and do some soul-searching.

Blessings to you and take care of MandyLee – the person most important for you right now.

:smt007

mandyLee

Post by mandyLee » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:02 pm

i so understand what you are saying i really do and no. . . he was the dif guy the one i want i dont think i can forget about him for another person i dont really want to replace him im not sure how to put it into words but i dont think its me i think he is going through a depression. . . i do care for him and want him to be ok and happy im just not sure where to go from here i feel lost i dont have many friends so its like i got to go through this alone and im not sure what my next move is or should be. . .  :smt009

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:52 pm

You are trying too hard my dear .......just let life guide you. Dont panic, dont make plans..... let each day unfold as it comes....
If you are employed, keep at it, find a new hobby, get out of the house....... just dont panic.....

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”