The Emperor/ interpretation?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

MissB23

The Emperor/ interpretation?

Post by MissB23 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:47 pm

Just recently I had my cards read and for a question I asked I got the emperor.

Now I'm just trying to figure out who it may be since the question I asked 'will my future love be anyone I'm currently seeing or someone from my past?'

So... I'm trying to figure out what kind of characteristics the emperor describes And see potentially who it may be. Is it an earth sign ? Does he have to be older? I don't have many possible ex's so it's not too hard but I have had. Lot of fire and air.

chipmunk

The emperor card

Post by chipmunk » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:21 am

Hi MissB23

The emperor card normally does repsent somebody older, S ome what of a father figure. But it can also be someone seen as an authority figure, he is a left brain lthinker all about logic and reason. He is very strong willed and and sees every obstacle in his life as a challenge to be confronted and conquered as he  draws his astrological partner is Aries and he  draws his power from fire which governs action, war, conuest and victory. He is confident and probably over opinionated and might likely be your boss, someone you work with or someone you meet through or at work.

Hope this helps

Best wishes

Chipmunk :)
Never be normal !

samsr

Post by samsr » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:53 pm

I usually see the Emperor as a commited man, maybe it´s someone who is in a relationship currently.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”