Reading Exchange - Art Nouveau

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

druggedoncolor

Post by druggedoncolor » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:08 am

queenofghosts wrote:
druggedoncolor wrote: She F***ing better  :smt003

8.pents - knave.chalices - 4.pents

B seems to think that you're someone who can hold down a job and save money and they seem to have flirty feelings for you too.

Q: Any future career for my friend R?
:smt005

10 wands + 7 cups

R can do many things-- R is very talented, but for some reason a lot of stress and daily pressures are holding them back from employment right now.

same q, but for ME. :D
Hmm, not sure what pressures that can be she's another one of my introverted friends, but perhaps something keeping her busy right now.

knave.swords - justice - 10.chalices

Yep. You'll end up doing something that is close to you and that'll make you happy, perhaps not good for money, but something that will keep you afloat and make sure things get done the right way... I remember reading about that managerial position, I think its speaking to that again..

Q: Anything significant for my career?

queenofghosts

Post by queenofghosts » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:17 am

druggedoncolor wrote: Hmm, not sure what pressures that can be she's another one of my introverted friends, but perhaps something keeping her busy right now.

Yep. You'll end up doing something that is close to you and that'll make you happy, perhaps not good for money, but something that will keep you afloat and make sure things get done the right way... I remember reading about that managerial position, I think its speaking to that again..

6 cups rx + star rx

it's just saying that you're feeling hopeless over a past failure or something that hasn't come through yet (i'm assuming LT group?) and to just leave it behind and don't invest any more energy into worrying about it.

more on this "managerial position?"

druggedoncolor

Post by druggedoncolor » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:21 am

queenofghosts wrote:
druggedoncolor wrote: Hmm, not sure what pressures that can be she's another one of my introverted friends, but perhaps something keeping her busy right now.

6 cups rx + star rx

it's just saying that you're feeling hopeless over a past failure or something that hasn't come through yet (i'm assuming LT group?) and to just leave it behind and don't invest any more energy into worrying about it.

more on this "managerial position?"
Figured.

8.wands - 5.chalices - 9.pents

Its saying its coming to you fast and not to worry too much. It'll give you a sense of security and accomplishment you haven't felt in years.

Q: Why did KS deny things too?

queenofghosts

Post by queenofghosts » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:23 am

druggedoncolor wrote: Figured.

Its saying its coming to you fast and not to worry too much. It'll give you a sense of security and accomplishment you haven't felt in years.

4 wands rx + 9 cups rx

KS just wasn't a very happy person at the time.  kinda like "misery loves company" sorta deal.

what does B think of my view on people and the world?

druggedoncolor

Post by druggedoncolor » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:28 am

queenofghosts wrote:
druggedoncolor wrote: Figured.

4 wands rx + 9 cups rx

KS just wasn't a very happy person at the time.  kinda like "misery loves company" sorta deal.

what does B think of my view on people and the world?
Makes sense, their fiance died earlier this year. Didn't want to draw them into our affair but I knew they knew that K had feelings for me since KS is K's friend.

4.wands - knight.chalices - queen.pents

B thinks that you seem to give love without expecting love to return to you. You come off to them as a happy person who takes care of material things first before passions and desires.

Q: Will KS and I ever speak again?

queenofghosts

Post by queenofghosts » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:41 am

druggedoncolor wrote: Makes sense, their fiance died earlier this year. Didn't want to draw them into our affair but I knew they knew that K had feelings for me since KS is K's friend.

B thinks that you seem to give love without expecting love to return to you. You come off to them as a happy person who takes care of material things first before passions and desires.

3 wands rx + knight swords rx

i don't think so.  it looks like too much pain has come between the (three?) two of you.  

will the shellac work better this time and not "bleed" the color since i'm curing the writing on the glass for 24 hours this time?

druggedoncolor

Post by druggedoncolor » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:51 am

queenofghosts wrote:
druggedoncolor wrote: Makes sense, their fiance died earlier this year. Didn't want to draw them into our affair but I knew they knew that K had feelings for me since KS is K's friend.

3 wands rx + knight swords rx

i don't think so.  it looks like too much pain has come between the (three?) two of you.  

will the shellac work better this time and not "bleed" the color since i'm curing the writing on the glass for 24 hours this time?
That make sense. I remember you telling me that K wanted me to know something that she wasn't happy about, I feel like K and KS don't speak anymore because of the game-playing between K and I that KS caused lol.

knave.swords - justice - three.wands
Hmm this seems to me you should read the instructions and wait for the appropriate time to come and pass for it to work.

Q: Chances at the FG job? (another marketing job I applied to recently)

queenofghosts

Post by queenofghosts » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:55 am

druggedoncolor wrote: That make sense. I remember you telling me that K wanted me to know something that she wasn't happy about, I feel like K and KS don't speak anymore because of the game-playing between K and I that KS caused lol.

Hmm this seems to me you should read the instructions and wait for the appropriate time to come and pass for it to work.

8 pents + 10 wands

it would be a good fit for you, but the competition is tough.  won't lie.  :(

anything i need to be aware of for thursday?

druggedoncolor

Post by druggedoncolor » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:58 am

queenofghosts wrote:
druggedoncolor wrote: That make sense. I remember you telling me that K wanted me to know something that she wasn't happy about, I feel like K and KS don't speak anymore because of the game-playing between K and I that KS caused lol.

8 pents + 10 wands

it would be a good fit for you, but the competition is tough.  won't lie.  :(

anything i need to be aware of for thursday?
Figured as much.

stars - fool - lovers

What's happening thursday? Its basically saying something that you've been wishing/hoping for will be presented itself to you and that you should take the risk because you'll find out that end up loving it.

Q: Anything happening wednesday?

queenofghosts

Post by queenofghosts » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:07 am

druggedoncolor wrote: Figured as much.

stars - fool - lovers

What's happening thursday? Its basically saying something that you've been wishing/hoping for will be presented itself to you and that you should take the risk because you'll find out that end up loving it.

6 wands rx + 5 cups rx

no... seems like it will be an ordinary day.  nothing really spectacular happening, but nothing bad either.

what will i end up loving?

druggedoncolor

Post by druggedoncolor » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:13 am

queenofghosts wrote:

stars - fool - lovers

6 wands rx + 5 cups rx

no... seems like it will be an ordinary day.  nothing really spectacular happening, but nothing bad either.

what will i end up loving?
knave.pents - 3.chalices - ace.chalices

The opportunity to reconnect with friends.

Q: Will I hear about the CCF contest this week?

queenofghosts

Post by queenofghosts » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:19 am

druggedoncolor wrote: knave.pents - 3.chalices - ace.chalices

queen swords rx + 4 pents rx

no, not this week.
EDIT: actually, i looked over the cards again. you may get news, but you may not like it.  :(

did that loud noise yesterday do a lot of damage to my left ear drum?

druggedoncolor

Post by druggedoncolor » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:23 am

queenofghosts wrote:
druggedoncolor wrote: knave.pents - 3.chalices - ace.chalices

queen swords rx + 4 pents rx

no, not this week.
EDIT: actually, i looked over the cards again. you may get news, but you may not like it.  :(

did that loud noise yesterday do a lot of damage to my left ear drum?
Figured as much.

moon - 2.swords - 7.swords

I would say yes, but you seem to be in denial about it?

Q: Something next month?

queenofghosts

Post by queenofghosts » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:26 am

yeah, pisses me off it happened. anyone else would have raised holy hell and screamed "lawsuit" immediately.  i can hear okay/normal today, but i just fear it did some irreversible damage that i will notice later on down the road.

page wands / king pents

you'll be moving to your new job.

same Q?

druggedoncolor

Post by druggedoncolor » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:32 am

queenofghosts wrote:

yeah, pisses me off it happened. anyone else would have raised holy hell and screamed "lawsuit" immediately.  i can hear okay/normal today, but i just fear it did some irreversible damage that i will notice later on down the road.

page wands / king pents

you'll be moving to your new job.

same Q?
Oh geeze, I hear yeah. I am already partially deaf in my left ear due to a medical mishap where I had those tubes and only one of them came out while the other was stuck around my ear drum and it grew tissue over it which caused the hearing loss. They were able to take out the old eardrum and build a new one from a membrane from my skin, but now my ear canal is coned shaped instead of "tubed" shaped so I can't hear whisper sounds or really high pitched sounds.

Yay!!

2.wands - 10.swords - 8.chalices
Seems like something you've been waiting for will come to and end and you can move on.

Q: Will I ever find work I went to school for?

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”