Help with reading a spread

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Vace

Help with reading a spread

Post by Vace » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:21 pm

Hello,

I could use some help here with my tarot reading. I had a simple past, present, future reading, using the RW deck. I ask if my ex and I had a future together. Here are my cards (all were upright):

Past - The Tower. I think that speaks to the end of our relationship? Anything else?

Present - Two of Swords. I know what I want to do but I am doubtful its the right course of action. Any further interpretation?

Future - Three of Pentacles. I have read a lot about this card. Could mean we work well together, we have potential but it will be a slow build up and will take a lot of effort. Could mean I put her on a pedestal. Funny thing is we are co-workers (from what I understand this card could be about work). This car baffles me in regards to a future with them.

Thank you kindly

TarotByTara

Re: Help with reading a spread

Post by TarotByTara » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:33 pm

Vace wrote:Hello,

I could use some help here with my tarot reading. I had a simple past, present, future reading, using the RW deck. I ask if my ex and I had a future together. Here are my cards (all were upright):

Past - The Tower. I think that speaks to the end of our relationship? Anything else?

Present - Two of Swords. I know what I want to do but I am doubtful its the right course of action. Any further interpretation?

Future - Three of Pentacles. I have read a lot about this card. Could mean we work well together, we have potential but it will be a slow build up and will take a lot of effort. Could mean I put her on a pedestal. Funny thing is we are co-workers (from what I understand this card could be about work). This car baffles me in regards to a future with them.

Thank you kindly
Hi, Vace.  You appear to have interpreted the cards quite well.  I would add to it the following:

Tower: The end of the relationship
Two of Swords: The relationship remains at a standstill
Three of Pentacles: The relationship will always be one that echos back to a time of cooperation.  Were you two co-workers or classmates?  That would explain the Future card, which is really only echoing the past.
Link edited

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”