reading request ,cedars if you are available

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

chytra

reading request ,cedars if you are available

Post by chytra » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:38 pm

hello cedars,
i have seen your work in other threads and you really are very sweet and thorough in your readings....i am hoping you can help me out with a reading too if you have the time ....
i am in my final year of college and then, i am planning to go to the us for my grad studies next year...i am planning on entering the entertainment field there and in south korea, like singing and acting as a career ,cos that what i want to do but without compromising on my education or rushing into things....i know,i know i have big dreams ...would you be kind enough as to do a reading for me?..

my exact question would be-will i have a happy and successful career in the entertainment business in the countries of my choice ?....

thank you and blessed be

chytra

Post by chytra » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:15 pm

i know its rude to ask,but still how come there's no response at all ? :smt010

cedars
Tarot reader

Re: reading request ,cedars if you are available

Post by cedars » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:14 pm

chytra wrote: my exact question would be-will i have a happy and successful career in the entertainment business in the countries of my choice ?....
Thank you for your kind words Chytra and I am sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. You must appreciate we have a life besides volunteering at Mystic Board and, more importantly, there is no guaranty (see guidelines) that one would get a reading within a specific period of time, or ever....

So following up on requests is not really advisable.

The question you are asking can be answered by NO ONE and not even the tarot cards. No psychic or any other modality can answer such questions; it is just not possible.
Your question is also so specific (countries of your choice?) that it reaches the realms of prophecy which none of us are here. We are no prophets.
Therefore, I cannot give you a reading on this premise as in my reading of the tarot cards, I am not qualified to answer such prophetic questions.
Readings of any form can only look ahead for the next six months maximum, and that, if you yourself do not change consciously or not, the course of your own life.

I think you and the likes of you should take readings into perspective that nothing is carved in stone and no one can give you an answer from now until eternity. You do your best in what you feel would bring you happiness and, indeed, success and there is no guaranty WHATSOEVER that things will work out the way we started!!

I hope this reality check can put your own aspirations and dreams into a firm perspective and you go ahead in what feels right for you... and not the cards or the psychics.

In future, please avoid asking Yes and No questions.
Please also read the reading guidelines at the top of each respective forum.

All the best to you.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”