Tarot Reading Please!

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

summercandy

Tarot Reading Please!

Post by summercandy » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:09 am

I accidentally posted this in the general tarot reading forum so if an admin would be able to delete that post! I have been on this site for a few years (I used to be sumbum until I had lost my password) I had never had a tarot card reading on this site before and I would be most interested in one. A specific question I would ask would be about my relationship. My boyfriend and I had met in the rocky mountains in Alberta while I was living there for the summer. We decided to do long distance while I went back to school and he stayed in the rocky mountains. Long distance is tough and he wants to move here where I go to school so we can be together. He doesn't know anyone here and would be unable to afford to live on his own so we decided to live together in order to be together/financially afford it. We both know this is a huge decision since we haven't been together very long (he would be moving here next September in the new school year), we would go from being long distance to living with each other but we love each other very much and we feel this is the best decision if we want to stay together. I was wondering what the cards are saying for this decision, if it is a good decision, what problems may occur, etc. Thanks so much!

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”