Would love a reading

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

FrankU1982

Would love a reading

Post by FrankU1982 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:32 am

I would love to have tarot reading focusing on the next couple months. What do the cards have in store for me? I'm looking for a financial, relationship, and family health reading. Heres some background info, currently I am unemployed, also I am not in a relationship(have not been in one for the past 5 or 6 years, and even I wouldnt call what that was a "relationship") and at the moment my family is healthy, we all dont get along very well at the moment but what family does?lol Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

simonmagi

A reading for Frank.

Post by simonmagi » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:59 pm

Here is a  reading useing the Thoth Deck.

Two of Cups.  Three of Swords.  Prince of Wands.
Love is coming your way. It may heal old wounds or create new ones. Hang on because it is going to be a fiery ride.

Two of Swords.  Eight of Wands.  Six of cups.
The way you make money and who you are must be balanced. Your energy will be drawn off in many directions. Connect with your support group and community for aid.

Knight of Swords. Prince of Cups. The Tower.
In your relationship with your family you must be true to your self. A message will come to you in your dreams. This will shape the way you deal with your family in the day to day real world of the Tower.
Blessings
Rev T.

FrankU1982

Post by FrankU1982 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:05 am

Thanks for that reading simonmagi, made alot of sense to me. I appreciate it.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”