The Magician - 6 of Wands - The Sun as love reading outcome

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

KukuRiccu

The Magician - 6 of Wands - The Sun as love reading outcome

Post by KukuRiccu » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:28 pm

I was asking about my ex-boyfriend... any idea please?

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:09 pm

............Now why would you want to do this about your ex........?

KukuRiccu

Post by KukuRiccu » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:31 pm

I asked about love generally in next few months. And I still have feelings about my ex (we broke up a few years ago and we don't communicate often)... and the result for future are these three cards
Last edited by KukuRiccu on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:48 pm

My dear friend,
The tarot does not answer Yes or No questions in such clarity. The answer that could come might be influenced by your own wishful thinking.
If your question was bluntly whether you will get back together with your ex...

The Magician: This is a card of possibiltiies and choices one makes. We get given the tools to make that choice and it would all depend on the choice we made the outcome that may ensue.
Who is going to make that choice? You? Your ex?

Six of Wands: signifies victory over.........? Over a choice that one would make? In this case who would make that choice? You or your ex? Once again who makes that choice? Do you make a choice to forget him and move forward and hence come out vitorious over this situation and feel good about yourself? Or does your ex repent and come back to you begging to have you back? Victorious again?

The Sun: is happiness and all is bright and no troubles..... but... I ask again..... who will be the catalyst to deliver that? You, be deciding to move away from your ex or your ex by coming to you or even rejecting any notions of reunion thus giving the light for you to move forward?

As you can see my dear friend, the answers are not always clear cut and transparent like looking at the mirror.

If my opinion is any worth at this time, I would suggest you forget and move on! This is the worse advice someone in your shoes would like to hear. I never liked hearing such advice either, but in the end it was the best.

As I said above, the choice is yours - not your ex's if he/she wants to get back to you. The choice is yours to make a choice and move on from this point on.

Best wishes and I send you thoughts of healing and peace.

KukuRiccu

Post by KukuRiccu » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:06 pm

Dear cedars,

I don't speak english very well (as you can see) and I have just noticed that I wrote the wrong card - it's 6 of CUPS, not WANDS... and I know that 6 of Cups refers to past... I'm so sorry, I made big mistake...

The whole tarot reading was:

Past - Queen of swords
He (as I see him) - Emperor
He and his emotions - 4 of pentacles
Future - Magician, 6 of cups and sun

But thank you very, very much for your explanation :)

Best wishes too :)

KukuRiccu

Post by KukuRiccu » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:00 pm

Does card 6 of Cups change the whole meaning?

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”