question about a reading i preformed for a friend

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

starchaser1277

question about a reading i preformed for a friend

Post by starchaser1277 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:49 am

My friend and her boy friend had a pretty nasty split, however she is still very hung up on him and asked me for a reading to find out if he would come back and reconcile  so we did a Celtic cross reading.
What surrounded her was 3 swords, crossed her 7 pents, which supported her situation as she described.
Beneath her was the 8 of pents, apparently he was more conserned with his job at the time of the breakup so this is how she related to the card
Behind her was the 5 of swords, she said they had had a pretty severe argument, she had brazenly argued with him before the breakup and had gone too far, so she felt that was representing her hallow victory.
Above her is the 6 of wands, before her the moon. Self card is the 2 pents she feels that represents her attempting to balance her emotions, her environment is the knight of wands, I'm taking this as maybe him viewing her as too pushy  her hopes/fears is the ace of wands, she says she is hoping for a new beginning with him. Outcome is the 9 of cups.
Any thoughts anyone, I wasn't thrilled with her moon as a future but she says she feels deep down inside they will reconcile so I'm thinking it may represent her intution being accessed, so maybe the 9 of cups would fit as an outcome?
Thanks,
Jess

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:31 am

It seems you've already sussed it out. Why do you need further confirmation?
it is your reading and your intuition should matter.... not ours.
You should not dig too deep into a reading.... counteractive.

Wait and see what happens.

Good luck to your friend. And, besides, we do not do third party readings here. Please read the guidelines..

All the best and stick to your own interpretation.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”