tarot reading-cedars

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

akido

tarot reading-cedars

Post by akido » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:24 pm

Hi cedars,

I am wondering if I could request a general tarot reading for the next 6 month from you.

What I need to know right now or learned in the past that would possibly help me achieve the highest good for myself and others this year.

Thanks for your help and insights. I would really appreciate it.
akido

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:03 pm

Dear Akido

I partcularly like the way you have phrased your question in a way to empower yourself to reach certain goals.

I will be happy to give you a reading within a day or two.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:01 pm

Hello Akido

As promised, here is your reading.
I am using the Rider Waite deck.

This is where you stand Now: Wheel of Fortune.
It is almost like a turning point in your life where are now. It can go up or it can go down. The opportunities are there or are being taken away from you. But whatever the case and whichever one you are presented with, I suffice to say that on the way up, choose wisely, make the most of the opportunities because sooner or later the wheel may be on its downward trend. And, subsequently, if the wheel that you are on is already on its downward trend, make this a period of regrouping, appreciate the lessons of the past and what opportunity still lies within your reach, believing and trusting that you will be on the way up again.

Positive energies around you or within your reach which you can work with for now and the foreseeable future: ~The Hermit. Seven of Cups. Knight of Cups.
If it is time to regroup, gather yourself and your thoughts, learn a few more things and reassesses certain situations, the Hermit is guiding you to do so. Self-enlightenment and soul searching could be what you need to do and this should not be detested , but rather taken as a positive step in whatever circumstances you find yourself in. On the other hand though, being given different opportunities may be dazzling and very tempting, but the advice (or part warning) of the seven of cups is that not everything that glitters is gold. So, choose wisely and do not be dazzled by outside appearances.
Someone in your life, in the person of the Knight of Cups, may bring you opportunities of romance possibly. This is a very sensitive and emotional person who views life through the eyes of a hopeless romantic. He means no harm and his approach could be gentle and probably what you need. However, please be aware he may also be emotionally draining or demanding. If this is not a person coming into your life, I would be guided to tell you to be aware of certain extreme sentimentalities within yourself and also be aware to use a well-balanced mind and heart in your affairs.

Negative energies around you which you should be aware of and try and work around them:
Ten of Cups. Nine of Swords. Queen of Wands.

Whilst there can be nothing negative about the bliss of personal and family happiness, reaching to your goals in emotional and personal contentment, but having this card – Ten of Cups – under the Negative energies, would suggest to me that such contentment and, if anything, whatever such feelings may be eroding away. This is for you to be aware of. The Nine of Swords is probably the result of the erosion of those feelings and that state of emotional contentment whereby feelings of loss and a sense may be nightmarish for you in the lonely hours of the night. But, fear not, this kind of feelings as portrayed by the nine of Swords are usually exaggerated and are mainly in your mind than in reality. I am not suggesting that it is an easy ride, but whenever you get in such a state of fear and nightmarish, give it some time until the impact has dissipated and the imagination has come to a halt.
The Queen of Wands is a charismatic and a successful woman, boss, doctor, lawyer…business woman who, as she stands, is an energetic and a creative person have around, but in this situation, her influence on you may not be very positive. She belongs to the fire sign and you should be aware of such a person in your affairs and treat – deal with her accordingly.

Message from the Tarot: Seven of Swords.
This is the typical ‘Thief’ card in tarot circles. But I also see this card as…. Cut your losses and run away.  This card always gives me the feeling that at times we wish to get away from it all and be on our own with what we can salvage from life or from our belongings. When you come to a stage where you feel all has been taken away from you, it is best to get away with what you can and take some time off on your own. In other  words, the ‘lone wolf’ state until such time you gather your strength.

Outcome: The Empress
Now a major Arcana card as the outcome for your reading could not be any better. This is all about creation and planting the foundations of a life full of abundance and a sense of nurturing. This is all about our feminine instinct - which we all possess regardless of gender – which is all about looking after what is dearest to us. With its nurturing aspect, the Empress is also patient whilst bearing fruits as the Mother Earth to look after those that need her earthly love.

Akido, according to this reading, it looks like there will be some challenging times ahead for you and I hope this reading will empower you to see how you can work around them and come up with the least of some of their negative impact.

My best wishes to you.

akido

Post by akido » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:09 am

Words are powerful. I'll also give it sometime what the reading reflects or means to my life right now. Thank you. I know you really ponder your thoughts in every reading, showing what learning we might get in both sides.
akido

akido

Post by akido » Sat May 25, 2013 1:03 pm

Hi cedars,

How are you? I hope everything is going well. I came back to share some of the changes I had in my life a couple of months after the reading you gave. I've been dead on the mouth for a quite a long time. Nothing is worst than that phase. My world stopped for a while. Maybe that was I need to start knowing and forgiving myself. I was stuck greatly stuck in fear and went to a point I can't start my career.
cedars wrote:
This is where you stand Now: Wheel of Fortune.
It is almost like a turning point in your life where are now. It can go up or it can go down. The opportunities are there or are being taken away from you. But whatever the case and whichever one you are presented with, I suffice to say that on the way up, choose wisely, make the most of the opportunities because sooner or later the wheel may be on its downward trend. And, subsequently, if the wheel that you are on is already on its downward trend, make this a period of regrouping, appreciate the lessons of the past and what opportunity still lies within your reach, believing and trusting that you will be on the way up again.

Negative energies around you which you should be aware of and try and work around them:
Ten of Cups. Nine of Swords. Queen of Wands.

Whilst there can be nothing negative about the bliss of personal and family happiness, reaching to your goals in emotional and personal contentment, but having this card – Ten of Cups – under the Negative energies, would suggest to me that such contentment and, if anything, whatever such feelings may be eroding away. This is for you to be aware of. The Nine of Swords is probably the result of the erosion of those feelings and that state of emotional contentment whereby feelings of loss and a sense may be nightmarish for you in the lonely hours of the night. But, fear not, this kind of feelings as portrayed by the nine of Swords are usually exaggerated and are mainly in your mind than in reality. I am not suggesting that it is an easy ride, but whenever you get in such a state of fear and nightmarish, give it some time until the impact has dissipated and the imagination has come to a halt.
The Queen of Wands is a charismatic and a successful woman, boss, doctor, lawyer…business woman who, as she stands, is an energetic and a creative person have around, but in this situation, her influence on you may not be very positive. She belongs to the fire sign and you should be aware of such a person in your affairs and treat – deal with her accordingly.
I can't really explain how much pain or disappointment that was-almost felt like fear circulating in my body.  At night time you find it hard to sleep and wake up the next morning feeling sick of bad dreams. At that point, I know I had to move. I don't like the person I see specially if this continues.    
cedars wrote:Message from the Tarot: Seven of Swords.
This is the typical ‘Thief’ card in tarot circles. But I also see this card as…. Cut your losses and run away.  This card always gives me the feeling that at times we wish to get away from it all and be on our own with what we can salvage from life or from our belongings. When you come to a stage where you feel all has been taken away from you, it is best to get away with what you can and take some time off on your own. In other  words, the ‘lone wolf’ state until such time you gather your strength.

Positive energies around you or within your reach which you can work with for now and the foreseeable future: ~The Hermit. Seven of Cups. Knight of Cups.
If it is time to regroup, gather yourself and your thoughts, learn a few more things and reassesses certain situations, the Hermit is guiding you to do so. Self-enlightenment and soul searching could be what you need to do and this should not be detested , but rather taken as a positive step in whatever circumstances you find yourself in. On the other hand though, being given different opportunities may be dazzling and very tempting, but the advice (or part warning) of the seven of cups is that not everything that glitters is gold. So, choose wisely and do not be dazzled by outside appearances.
Someone in your life, in the person of the Knight of Cups, may bring you opportunities of romance possibly. This is a very sensitive and emotional person who views life through the eyes of a hopeless romantic. He means no harm and his approach could be gentle and probably what you need. However, please be aware he may also be emotionally draining or demanding. If this is not a person coming into your life, I would be guided to tell you to be aware of certain extreme sentimentalities within yourself and also be aware to use a well-balanced mind and heart in your affairs.

Outcome: The Empress
Now a major Arcana card as the outcome for your reading could not be any better. This is all about creation and planting the foundations of a life full of abundance and a sense of nurturing. This is all about our feminine instinct - which we all possess regardless of gender – which is all about looking after what is dearest to us. With its nurturing aspect, the Empress is also patient whilst bearing fruits as the Mother Earth to look after those that need her earthly love.

Akido, according to this reading, it looks like there will be some challenging times ahead for you and I hope this reading will empower you to see how you can work around them and come up with the least of some of their negative impact.

My best wishes to you.

After a long while, I decided to go out again and take risk. Started talking to some friends again-bit by bit. Now I accepted my first offer. It's a position I know nothing of. Sort of developer role, but has some short training you have to undergo and pass or else your out. I need to keep on moving and not lose hope that's why I decided to take chance and I'm going to start soon. Maybe the lesson I need to learn in this lifetime lies in what are my fears. I am praying for the best that I learn quickly, meet good friends and be happy, successful in this position.

As always I am grateful for your continuous guidance and well wishes.
akido

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue May 28, 2013 2:15 pm

You are welcome Akido and thank you for your further inputs re your reading.
I am glad to see that on are on the way up or sorting your life out.. Sometimes it takes a while until we see what is going around us... sometimes we see it late.... but it seems to me you are on the way to recovery.

all the best to you.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”