Reading request from Cedars

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

decentgal

Reading request from Cedars

Post by decentgal » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:35 am

Hello Dear Cedars
Hope you are doing fine .New year has started and i was hoping to receive some guidance from Tarot.
I will request you to do a reading for me when ever you feel its convenient for you .

Thank you and take care

Hina

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:57 pm

Hi Hina

New year has started and we are already in March….:)

I don’t know what question you have in mind regarding the year ahead. Any reading would cover a maximum period of six months and, even then, things can change according to our actions and the decisions we make.
Since there is no specific question, I have decided to give you a reading about your priorities – some of which you probably know and some which you might know and am hoping this reading will give you an insight or shed further light of what you may need to concentrate on. Needless to say, the decision and the choice is yours as to which one of your priorities you decide to take more seriously.

I am using the Rider Waite deck.

What is going on in your life right now?
Page of Wands. Seven of Pentacles.

A newfound energy, creative idea(s) either coming from within or through a fire sign (a person in your life) is giving you the boost to start something new. Whether this comes to you by way of a message from someone else or via your inner inspiration, is irrelevant, but it is there to be nurtured and looked after. And, for that some work, research, study and hard work is required. That work will be a devoted one, almost leaving behind the mundane in your life and being totally devoted to learning something new, if you are not doing so already.

What you should concentrate on: Your priorities?
Seven of Swords. The Star. Four of Cups.

In the way I look at the Seven of Swords – whilst in tarot terms it stand for the thief and the looter – but I feel perhaps you should start thinking of going on your own and cutting your losses and leaving it all behind. No point in crying over some of the failures, losses you may have incurred, the hurt that may have plagued you, and just get what you can from a certain situation and regroup.
This act, difficult though sometimes to stick to, urges you to have hope in the form of the Star and faith that it will be all right in the end. If you believe in something, then like a mother you should nurture your thoughts and ideas and have hope that they will come into fruition.
Should you have any reason to be disillusioned and thinking that it is not going as well as you anticipated and what might have been or what is on the other side, this could be a temporary setback. Of course, you could always try and see if what is out there is any better than what you currently have….but when faced with such feelings of depression and monotony, believe that hope is still out there. The Star falls in between the Seven of Swords and the Four of Cups… it will bind the two states of action and mind set to give you the faith in yourself to carry on.

Advice: potential outcome
Six of Swords. Two of Cups.

Patience usually bears fruit as the Six of Swords indicates moving away from troubled times and heading to a brighter future and calmer shores.
A new acquaintance, partnership (either in work or personal) or a new friendship is on the cards once you reach a phase when you are able to embrace that friendship/partnership that you have waited for.

Hope this gave you some insight and answered some of your questions, Hina

Best regards.

decentgal

Post by decentgal » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:09 pm

Thank you Cedars .I also want  to see some good times now .Its been pretty rough for the last few years.

I also believe your reading is accurate because it relates to my life completely .

Blessings and thank you for being a guiding light

Hina

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:57 pm

Hello Hina

Thank you for your feedback and your kind words.

I wish you all the best for the good times that you need :)

TarotModerator

Post by TarotModerator » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:09 pm

Hi Lily

this is someone else's thread and it is best to leave it as such.
You can open a new thread/topic for your request in this same forum.

I will now delete your request.

Mod.
We run a self study course in Tarot...please sign up..work together with your fellow students...and if further help is needed...ask for help....

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”