plz help me cedars

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

naaz

plz help me cedars

Post by naaz » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:07 pm

my dob is 16 july 1991
tob 8 pm
plz sir tell me about my married life as m having trouble in my marriage life is there any chance of divorce as i have alot of fear of divorce from my husband side please sir plz tell m e about my married life

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:49 pm

My dear Naaz,

It looks like you are very concerned about an impending divorce than anything else. I am wondering if this fear stems from your love towards your spouse that you do not wish for the divorce to take place or if this is a social taboo that you cannot be seen having been divorced in the society you live in?
If it is the former, I am very sad to hear it and without knowing much about your circumstances with your spouse, whether his love has ceased towards you and in which case it is a sad story indeed and not much can be done about it. If you both love each other and external influences are affecting your relationship and may be leading you towards separation, then without knowing much about the circumstances, I cannot assume or come to a conclusion of my own.
At any rate, my dear Naaz, no one can tell you if this will lead to a divorce or not….
If, however, your relationship with this man has turned into an unbearable situation, loveless and at a point of no return, I suppose, with all the pain that is involved, a divorce might be a blessing in disguise.

I feel very sad about your plea which is whether you are going to get divorced or not and I regret a reading cannot answer that question, as your vedic astrologer has said so to you in the Vedic Astrology forum.

I asked the cards the following questions:
What does Naaz need to know at this moment in her life?
What advice is there for Naaz and What course of action could she take under the circumstances?

I got:
Ace of Cups: This is the card for new beginnings in the area where feelings and emotions are involved. Cups represent our emotional side and Aces indicate new beginnings. Therefore, an Ace of Cup is the promise of a new beginning given to us by the Universe and it could mean the start of a new form of feelings within yourself either towards someone else, towards yourself or a new association with someone or the start of a new romance.

Three of Swords. This card is represented with a heart being pierced through with three swords. It is the card of heartbreak, anguish, parting of ways and an unpleasant end to an association, friendship or a love affair. It is not the most sought after card of the tarot, but every heartache and anguish has a silver lining whereby after the storm and the dark clouds, the sun will shine again. Behind the pieced heart there are clouds, lightning and rain pouring which will cleanse the pain caused by the swords.

Eight of Cups: We see here a man (or it can be a woman) turning his back to eight cups which are standing on top of each other and he is heading to a new destination. This means that things are not working for this person has to turn their back to the cups (emotions/feelings) and head towards a new direction. When something does not work anymore, one has to accept the facts and look ahead without turning back. The future ahead may be unknown or uncertain, but clinging on to a situation that is not working anymore is pointless too.

Judging from the three cards above, I feel there are new things ahead for you, but before that, a phase of anguish and heartache is on the cards until you are able to greet that new beginning which the universe has got in store for you. This leads me to say that whatever is not working for you, as painful as it may be, it should or will come to an end. The process of that end is never a happy and a pleasant one, but until that which is not working comes to an end, the new beginnings will simply wait on the side lines and will not reveal themselves to you.

I am sorry my dear friend if this is not what you wanted to hear and whatever is your situation and the way it is impacting your life, if it is giving you nothing but pain (or to both of you) then perhaps a new direction may bring the peace and happiness that you both deserve.

Much love and blessings to you.

naaz

for cedars

Post by naaz » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:57 pm

thanks 4 ur reading but u mean to say that what i m thinking is going to pleasent end means some thing wrong will happen to me???:( i m going through very tens situation plz help me

naaz

for cedars

Post by naaz » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:59 pm

but can u tell me about my married life i mean is it ok or  going towards bad condition tell me plz m waiting 4 u reply ?

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:17 pm

I did not say something bad is going to happen to you Naaz.... no one can say that.

I am just telling you what the cards brought up.

You many need to take a new direction in life, but I cannot predict that you are going to get divorced.
Just keep calm. Do what you can to preserve your marriage....there is not much you can do.

It is easier for me to say 'keep calm' but just calm down and please understand we are not prophets to foretell what your life is going to be.

Go over the reading again and see how it resonates with you.

naaz

Post by naaz » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:39 pm

thanks u r right m in tention thats y every thing is looking like wrong to me

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”