Failure in Career.. Please help me!

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

vm

Failure in Career.. Please help me!

Post by vm » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:12 pm

I have been trying for a promotion but no luck so far. I am very ambitious but no results materialzed so far.
Can you please tell me about my career and  future? I am ambitious and want to gain a high position in my career. Will I ever become an important, authoritative person in my company?  Can I expect a promotion this year?

DOB:28th Sept 1983

POB: Mahim, Mumbai, India

TOB: 3.45 pm

Eagerly looking forward for your guidance.

Thanks and Regards

VM

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:30 pm

You have already had a Palmistry reading yesterday and it told you what you needed to know.

You cannot apply for multiple readings in different forums at the same time.
These are the site rules.
You can only have another reading after 30 days and preferably on a different topic.

Please check site rules at the top of each forum.

Good luck.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

What you are talking about here is a temporary career delay

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:59 pm

THIS POSTING IS NOT TO BE REGARDED AS A READING!

THESE ARE MY OWN COMMENTS AND OPINIONS AND OBSERVATIONS.

Could I please add here if I may that your subject heading is very misleading, although I am sure that this was not intentional on your part?

What you are talking about here is a temporary career delay, and not a permanent career failure.

The only real failure would be if you allowed this admittedly frustrating and disappointing delay to make you give up trying for the promotion: FOREVER.

No number of readings are going to by themselves bring your promotion any closer, or replace your own efforts to help yourself to get it.

Even if you have done everything right and as far as you are able and willing to go to get this promotion, and someone else beats you to the post this time, nothing in this Universe and in this lifetime is ever permanently wasted.

Although it might first appear to have been wasted, there is always the opportunity and possibility for this so called "failure" to be quickly turned into a success of a completely unexpected type from the one that you thought that you had wanted.

Unless you truly believe these things and behave as though they you believe them strongly and constantly, then a promotion or a better job with another company which recognises your superior abilities, will probably stay well out of your reach for some considerable period of time into the future.

Namaste,

eye_of_tiger  :smt006

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”