reading please su

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

geminiboro

reading please su

Post by geminiboro » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:27 pm

Hi would like to request a tarot reading one wich would give me the correct answers i need any type of reading would be great but if you would like to do a certain ome please ask for information thanks xw :smt006  :smt003

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:33 am

You cannot ask for a reading without some form of a question. What the cards choose to tell you may not be the answers that you seek....
You should be aware of that.

Susie Psychic

Post by Susie Psychic » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:01 pm

Hi Cedars, it's ok, geminiboro messaged me her question so if it's ok I will carry on with the reading now :)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:02 pm

Of course :)

Susie Psychic

Re: reading please su

Post by Susie Psychic » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:57 pm

geminiboro wrote:Hi would like to request a tarot reading one wich would give me the correct answers i need any type of reading would be great but if you would like to do a certain ome please ask for information thanks xw :smt006  :smt003

Hi again, thanks for requesting me to read for you, I will be using my Old English tarot deck to answer your questions :)

The first card we have is The Hanged Man and we see in the picture a young person hanging upside down by a rope tied to their foot. This card is your significator today and tells us that you are in a place of suspension, that you are unsure what to do next and feel that you should be doing something but you are not sure exactly what. Often this card comes up in a reading to let us know that it is ok to do nothing, often we have no choice anyway and should just let things sit quietly for a while until we have made our minds up on our next step.  Waiting is fine, don't worry, things will all turn out right in the end, they always do. There is a bigger plan in the scheme of things that we do not know and all things happen for a reason even if sometimes we do not like that reason or result.

Next we have The Knave of Batons and this card actually shows a young person setting out on on the road to discovery. Behind them are apple trees filled with fruit but the young Knave has turned their back on the luscious fruit and seeks more delicious things. The suit of Batons is sometimes linked to jobs and careers and new chances and opportunities and so this could be showing that the time is right and you are ready to move on and look for a better job. The next card is the  Four of Batons and is continuing with the job theme showing us that there are four trees in the orchard and underneath each one is a bird. Four is linked to stability and also job satisfaction, and may well mean that the next job you want to apply for should hold these characteristics, but check it out thoroughly first as sometimes what people say is not the same as what is printed on paper and in adverts.
The next card is the Three of Cups and is part of the suit that is all about relationships and love. The three cups show a sad relationship in the past that is now over and that you are suffering from to bring yourself back up to happiness. To break free and change your lovelife you will need to move on from the past and let it fall behind you, stop comparing what was and start looking forward to a new encounter. Unfortunately there may be  setbacks along the way and the number seven will offer you some support, but sometimes we have to kiss a lot of frogs before we find our prince and realise it is all experience and enjoyable ones at that.

Overall I feel your reading is saying you are on track and do not panic, although it may feel like time is moving by slowly and you are left behind everything is going to be fine, just be kind to yourself and relax :)

Su

geminiboro

thank you x

Post by geminiboro » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:37 pm

Thank you so much the reading was spot on in the place I'm in at the moment and at least I'm on the right track thanks again xxxxxxxx

geminiboro

cheers

Post by geminiboro » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:48 pm

Thank you su for the reading x spot on and thanks for letting me no ceder just incase

Susie Psychic

Post by Susie Psychic » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:10 pm

You are very welcome, each reader is different and have differing opinions as you have already found.  :)

Su

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”