If anyone could do a reading I would be very greatful

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

lifeasabird

If anyone could do a reading I would be very greatful

Post by lifeasabird » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:16 am

Hello Spiritual people,

I'm really struggling at the moment.
I have been promised a large sum of money.
I had no reason to doubt this person before he has reassured me that the business venture will happen.
Tuesday was the last time we spoke he has been suffering with bad back pain and has been in treatment due to the extreme pain.
We are scheduled to meet this coming weekend.

The reason I am in doubt is that I informed him I was in a minor car accident on Wednesday. I have not heard anything from him since.
I understand he is very busy and going through his own stuff.

I am stressed that haven't heard from him. Was the money an empty promise.
I don't know what to do I am very distressed the past year has been incredibly hard, I honestly don't know how I got through it.

Can anybody see a large amount of money coming my way?

Thank you in advance
Love
Sabina

chipmunk

Sabina

Post by chipmunk » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:45 pm

Hi sabina

Here is a money spread for you

1st card - Financial foundation - At the moment your financial status has you living in fear of the future and cursed with indecsion

2nd card Money coming into your life soon - Knave of Pentacles & The world - Money will come your way through hardwork, an idea taking solid for or a new career oppertunity/promtotion.

3rd card Money opportunties you may want to consider more closely - Three of cups & Five of pentacles - It is not a good time for a big celebration of love like a wedding or having a baby.

4th card Who or what project will bring in new money - Three of swords - I know it seems bad but a seperation or the death of someone you know will help you financially.

5th card  Result - Five of swords & ninth of swords - Because of how you recieve the money you can expect some sleep less nights due to worry or anxiety over legal complications and conflict in the home or at work.

Sorry the cards couldn't give you a more positive answer sabina

best wishes to you.
Never be normal !

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”