Hmm.. I want to know my past through tarot. any help.

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

stalin.v

Hmm.. I want to know my past through tarot. any help.

Post by stalin.v » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:53 am

Woohoo.. I am excited .. because i am in.. i am here..

Woo..

where is the deck of cards! how to pick/click it!

I am 27, male, indian.. interested in palmistry, astrology in vedic/indian origin.

Who can prove me that tarot is worthy by telling my past? hmm... I am not egoistic.. but just curious..

Regards,
stalin.v

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:26 pm

HaHa

Obviously you have no idea how Tarot works. And clearly don't have an idea of how spirits operate!!!!

With your posting, I consider you, at the best of standards a .......... idiot.

Blessed be.

stalin.v

Post by stalin.v » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:08 pm

Hello payewalker,

I agree that all your clients will be idiots if you expect all your clients need to know the basics of tarot. Yes, It is true that idiots cannot understand what i said.

Once i had a tarot reading. The reader asked me to pick 3 cards. 1st , 2nd, and 3rd represent past, present and future , he said.

so, i asked about my past here. Also, i have come across tarot applications in mobile phone where we use to click the cards to know the details. so, i expected similar method here. so, i dont know how you practice tarot here.

Today modern science says that tarot readers are idiot.

- be intelligent.

Regards

cedars
Tarot reader

Re: Hmm.. I want to know my past through tarot. any help.

Post by cedars » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:24 pm

stalin.v wrote:Woohoo.. I am excited .. because i am in.. i am here..

Woo..

where is the deck of cards! how to pick/click it!

I am 27, male, indian.. interested in palmistry, astrology in vedic/indian origin.

Who can prove me that tarot is worthy by telling my past? hmm... I am not egoistic.. but just curious..

Regards,
stalin.v
Stalin.v

Why do you challenge the tarot if it will tell you the truth about your past? If you have had Past, Present and Future readings in the past, then you must have had a taster what the tarot can and cannot do.

By saying your ''past'' are you referring to a past life or your recent past on this earth?

Secondly, why would you like to know about the past? The past is in the Past and shouldn't it stay there?

Interesting to hear your motives/views.

Cheers.

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:06 am

Hi,

Sorry for calling you an idiot, fortunately we are all intelligently ignorant at times!

In fact we read cards, "real cards". It is highly unlikely that our readers will use software to do your reading.

Have a great day :smt020

Blessed be

stalin.v

Post by stalin.v » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:09 pm

Payewalker and cedars, :-)

Thanks for your warm replies.
   My query was about my past , not past life.
    So called " abstract science " are ever urging themselves to be proved " meaningful divination" by the peoples who expertise it ie., "VERIFICATIONS" It is the essential part of any divination.
     My past. Yes , I asked it to rely on further reading . ie., my future. It seems to be the challenge stand before this divination. but, Any science or divinations are invariably undergoing this challange for the development or evolution of that particular science or divination among general public.

Regards.

p.s: should i own tarot cards before asking any queries here? o_O

Enjoyed all your replies. :-)

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:46 pm

Hi,

It would be great for you to have your own deck. The best one to get would be the Rider Waite, as it has the best defined symbolism of most modern decks.

In this sense, you would be able to divine your own past as it happened, and not be tempted to "challenge" insecurities.

Blessed be.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”