Someone PLEASE give my GUIDANCE. I am crying.

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Summer Rain

Someone PLEASE give my GUIDANCE. I am crying.

Post by Summer Rain » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:39 am

My real name is Mary Ann.  I'm a Taurus. I'm 37yo.  I've had guys play head games with me, been having a lot of trouble, hurt feelings and I don't want to give up.  Does anyone see me being be in a beautiful, fulfilling, honest, trusting and devoted relationship soon?  I don't want to be alone.   I'm on anti-depressants(I've been alone for a long time and sad).  I'm average looking, some say very pretty!  I don't have a car now because I haven't been able to afford one.     I'm asking are things going to get better?   Does anyone get an initial or a name or Sun Sign of the person that I really should focus on.  Some guys have been messaging me in this dating site, but not sure.  I feel gutted and clouded.   I feel blocked, so I haven't been connecting to Spiritual Guidance, although I've been trying.
Please help. &nbsp;I can hardly focus and the only thing that's keeping me sane is my cat. &nbsp;I can't abandon her. &nbsp;I love her too much and she needs me. <tears>. :smt009
SR

Summer Rain

typo

Post by Summer Rain » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:42 am

*being in
SR

Summer Rain

About Astrilogical symbol

Post by Summer Rain » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:50 am

I am a Taurus. &nbsp; Near the cusp
SR

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:12 am

I can do a quick angel card reading if you dont mind remembering that it is just a guide, it may let you know what you have to work on. (also please note that I am relatively new to giving readings over the internet, so if someone else can you a more detailed reading that is ok)

the first card is Francesca, which is about visualising what you desire, knowing what you want for yourself, negativity will block you though, so I feel you need to focus on yourself for the moment, to work on how you feel, work on being more confident, as you are a beautiful person and you deserve the best. If you are feeling like you are stuck at the moment, it may be because you are afraid of making the wrong choice, but I feel once you get to know yourself again, and once you are confident in yourself, the rest will fall into place.

the next card represents something that challenges you, and it is Caressa which says that you are at the end of a cycle, why I feel it has come in this position is you are finding it hard to let go of the past, of the negativity that your past relationships brought you, call upon your angels or your spirit to guide you and to help you see that you need to move forward, as when you do happiness will await you. you need to be strong in yourself, to help build your confidence back up.

Maya is our final card and this is the overall card, that explains what you need to do, and what may happen. Maya is about study, and education, which in this situation I feel its about learning what is best for you, and your own personal growth, at the moment you may fear moving forward because of previous history or because you fear getting hurt. &nbsp;Take the time to learn to love yourself, and I have a feeling that you will find your happiness once you have worked on building more confidence in yourself,

This reading to me doesn't say to give up hope, it says to take a step out for a while, to work on your own self before looking for someone else. Meditation, and daily affirmations, can help you, ask for spirit to help guide you, always remember you are a beautiful person, you are important, and you need to make sure you know that in yourself, don't let others words change you.

Again someone else may come and give a better reading,
But I hope this helped somehow
Love and blessings,
Nicole.
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."

"be the change you wish to see in the world" Ghandi

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:22 am

and please don't cry, although it is a good thing to release, but take some time out for yourself, treat yourself to something tht you have always wanted, a spa, pamper yourself, go for a walk somewhere in nature, do something beautiful, walking in nature, or near a beach can help clear your mind, just always remind yourself that you are important, that this hard time won't last forever, Treat every day as a new day and release yesterday, learn from it, but let it go, every day do something for you, even if its to relax and watch your favourite show. and if you get too stuck don't be afraid to talk to people around you, even your doctor, as it is always best to reach out, never be afraid to reach out to someone.

sending you hugs from Australia
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."

Summer Rain

Post by Summer Rain » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:56 am

[quote="Spiritwhisperer"]and please don't cry, although it is a good thing to release, but take some time out for yourself, treat yourself to something tht you have always wanted, a spa, pamper yourself, go for a walk somewhere in nature, do something beautiful, walking in nature, or near a beach can help clear your mind, just always remind yourself that you are important, that this hard time won't last forever, Treat every day as a new day and release yesterday, learn from it, but let it go, every day do something for you, even if its to relax and watch your favourite show. and if you get too stuck don't be afraid to talk to people around you, even your doctor, as it is always best to reach out, never be afraid to reach out to someone.

sending you hugs from Australia[/quote]
Thank you so much and I only ask you to do me ONE more favor. &nbsp; Please?
I will give me some closure. &nbsp;What do the Angels say about Jimmie Dean? &nbsp;He said his Birth Date is Jan 26, 1964. &nbsp; It would mean so much to me if you just do a quick reading asking the Angels what I need to know about him and what's going on in his head.
Sending you Love & Light
SR

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:05 am

empty
Last edited by Spiritwhisperer on Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:07 am

My previous post came up blank for some reason, sorry, will attempt it again :)

I am very sorry, but it against guidelines to do third party readings
10. Please do not ask for readings for others or third party readings as this is strictly against Mystic Board’s policies. Instead ask the person to join Mystic Board themselves, once they have contributed to the community by posting and introducing themselves they are much more likely to receive a successful reading in return.
more information on this thread which is the guidelines

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=68017

it is very hard to read a third party, so if you are able to ask him to join this site, and contribute , then we could have a go with reading him,

Or maybe a more experienced reader, could do a reading that would let you know how that relationship influences around you and they may be able to offer more insight,, (instead of about him)>

Love and blessings
Nicole

Summer Rain

Post by Summer Rain » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:12 am

[quote="Spiritwhisperer"]I am very sorry, but it against guidelines to do third party readings

[quote]10. Please do not ask for readings for others or third party readings as this is strictly against Mystic Board’s policies. Instead ask the person to join Mystic Board themselves, once they have contributed to the community by posting and introducing themselves they are much more likely to receive a successful reading in return. [/quote]

more information on this thread which is the guidelines

[url]http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=68017
[/url]
it is very hard to read a third party, so if you are able to ask him to join this site, and contribute , then we could have a go with reading him,

Or maybe a more experienced reader, could do a reading that would let you know how that relationship influences around you and they may be able to offer more insight,, (instead of about him)>

Love and blessings
Nicole[/quote]
I meant to ask should I give him a chance or stay away. &nbsp; I want to protect myself.
SR

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:22 am

I drew a single card for this question, and it was Isabella which says yes the timing is right following your positive expectations, that says to me, that if you follow previous advice and concentrate on yourself (not saying turn Jimmy away, just take some time and dont rush,) then you can be happy with someone. focus on being happy in yourself, and a happy outcome will follow your positive thoughts.

I can feel that you will be happy, but you need to get yourself there first, and it will all fall into place. (whether that is Jimmy or if that is someone else, that will be up to you )

Hope that helps

:)

Summer Rain

Post by Summer Rain » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:37 am

[quote="Spiritwhisperer"]I drew a single card for this question, and it was Isabella which says yes the timing is right following your positive expectations, that says to me, that if you follow previous advice and concentrate on yourself (not saying turn Jimmy away, just take some time and dont rush,) then you can be happy with someone. focus on being happy in yourself, and a happy outcome will follow your positive thoughts.

I can feel that you will be happy, but you need to get yourself there first, and it will all fall into place. (whether that is Jimmy or if that is someone else, that will be up to you )

Hope that helps

:)[/quote]
When I barely know someone, I am very suspicious. &nbsp;I often see people with rose colored glasses. &nbsp;I am a psychic and have given others accurate information, but for some reason, I get blind when I try to make the right choices and be psychic for myself, and made mostly bad choices in my life(maybe cuz of low self esteem) &nbsp; I have been trying to improve my self esteem. &nbsp; I am terrified of making wrong choices. &nbsp;
If anyone else has any PSYCHIC ADVICE I would be happy to read it and it would make me calm down and stop crying.

Thank you for your posts and I thank THE ANGEL CARDS too! &nbsp;
L&L
SR

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:15 am

IF you would like just a psychic reading, maybe visit this part of the forum

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=62

(just note the some of the approved readers dont read on Thursdays (which its 1.10 in the afternoon here in Aust)

If you could link to this question as well so they aren't going over the same ground (and to clarify if what I have said is correct), I am sure someone there could offer you some more advice.

I hope that you are able to work more on your self esteem so then you will find the happiness you seek. (the joys of theAngel Cards is that I don't just read what is on the card, I follow my instinct and read to you what comes through, (I have pyschic abilities myself, but I am waiting for them to be stronger before I read that way for others without using the cards to assist me)

It is also good that you don't rush into things with people (especially if you don't know them that well) it is always best to take things slow,

Blessings
Last edited by Spiritwhisperer on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:21 am

oh and they don't do specific questions about love, so maybe reword your question to be more about you, or read the guidelines on that part first before posting. :)

Summer Rain

Post by Summer Rain » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:40 am

[quote="Spiritwhisperer"]IF you would like just a psychic reading, maybe visit this part of the forum

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=62

(just note the some of the approved readers dont read on Thursdays (which its 1.10 in the afternoon here in Aust)

If could link to this question as well so they aren't going over the same ground (and to clarify if what I have said is correct), I am sure someone there could offer you some more advice.

I hope that you are able to work more on your self esteem so then you will find the happiness you seek. (the joys of theAngel Cards is that I don't just read what is on the card, I follow my instinct and read to you what comes through, (I have pyschic abilities myself, but I am waiting for them to be stronger before I read that way for others without using the cards to assist me)

It is also good that you don't rush into things with people (especially if you don't know them that well) it is always best to take things slow,

Blessings[/quote]
Sure, you can link it. &nbsp;You are so caring! &nbsp; Thanks. &nbsp; Well, I'm going to do some things around the house I have to do.
L&L
I
SR

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”