What's next for me?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Nimisha

What's next for me?

Post by Nimisha » Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:31 pm

Hey, everyone.  I've been away for a while tending to personal issues, and will likely be involved in them for some time to come.  But just this week, I have been told that my services are no longer needed at my workplace (change in ownership/management).  So I will be looking for a new position (I'm okay, really).  Can anyone give me a reading to let me know what may be in store for me in the next few months?    :)

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:20 am

i can give you reading using the software we are making but i am learning and not sure how accurate i will be... and might need help from the guru's fully interpret the cards... let me know if you are interested and i will make an attempt first thing monday.

Abhishek

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:21 am

ps; i will be out of town from 2morrow onwards.

Nimisha

Post by Nimisha » Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:34 am

Sure that's fine.  I'll be away over the weekend anyway.  :)

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Wed May 10, 2006 7:24 pm

ok i am doing a reading for you using MB Free Tarot Reading Software ( http://mysticboard.org/mb ... -software/ ). i have choosen three card spread to do this particular reading.

please do understand that i am new at this... but trying to learn.

Spread Type - Three Cards
This spread is good for someone who wants know how his/her life will be in general. If a specific question has been asked, then the cards will be interpreted with respect to the question.

Card 1 - Past This represents certain events in the past which have influenced the present condition. These events are responsible for the current events surrounding the asked question or current situation.

Page of Swords You are full of grace and diplomacy. You are assertive and won't take things lying down. You are sharp minded but may not take things lying down. You ay receive some news on the legal front. You are good negotiator and very understanding with people.

Card 2 - Present This card represents the present state surrounding some current event or situation. This may also be the problems and obstacles that the person may have to face.

Queen of Wands - Reversed You may be jealous of others and fickle minded about things. You are ready to achieve anything by deceit. You take pleasure in dashing other people's dreams and posing resistance. You may have a domineering personality. You may be malicious and cruel.

Card 3 - Future This card represents the future outcome of the present circumstances or events that may lead to the outcome.

Nine of Wands - Reversed Health may not be very good. You may not be practical and maybe unable to reach your goals. There may be lot of unforeseen delays and obstacles in your path.  You may not have been prepared to face the obstacles. Stability in life is not seen for the moment.

Nimisha

Post by Nimisha » Wed May 10, 2006 7:28 pm

Well, that doesn't sound promising, does it?   :smt017

Thanks for trying, but I sure hope that's off.  *lol*

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Thu May 11, 2006 1:40 am

i hope so to... maybe debbie can help us interpret the cards better.

i selected the cards manually instead of doing of autocast concentrating on your question and the cards...

lets keep our fingers crossed and hope debbie help out further.

Thanks

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”