love and career reading, anyone?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

argo

love and career reading, anyone?

Post by argo » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:08 pm

Hi,

Is love and career reading possible for me? Meet new faces at work. Really want to know what do they generally feel about me specially my direct female boss.  

Can the cards read that too?  :smt007 Will I finally find love this coming months or life will keep me waiting forever?

Thanks to whoever will accept the reading!  :smt003

chipmunk

career spread, love spread

Post by chipmunk » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:29 pm

Hi argo

Here is the career spread  i did for you:

Current situation reguarding your job or unemployment : The Sun, The world, Five of Cups  - You have had or our recently having a period of inaction, you have taken a time to relax and recharge  but it is now  time to start over again and begin a new. Your new boss is a very intelliegent logical women but she can be harsh and emotionally cold. She is a strong woman who will not suffer fools lightly. A mistake or misunderstanding has been made and now is the time for you to take action to correct it.

Past influences that helped bring about the current situation: Nine of cups, Queen of wands, The chariot: The cards paint a picture of a time of pleasure, satisfcation and happiness  centred around a warm, passionate independant woman with a strong mind full of action, creativity and ideas but sudden changes resulted in unexpected good news, self reliance and your belief in your own abilities.

What will help change the current situation: Four of pentacles, wheel of fortune, Eight of wands. Your natural head for buisness and williness to work hard for what you want and a unexpected sudden twist of fate will propel you in a new career direction or position.

what the future brings: Ten of pentacles, five of wands, eight of pentacles; you have material success, completely self sufficent, not needing anyone elses agreement or approval but beware of jealous rivals and competetiors. You will need to learn new skills to keep your spot at the top.

LOVE SPREAD

1st card will you ever find true love? Page of Pentacles   - yes but you will have to have patience and work hard to find it.
2 card will the attraction be instant or a slow burning realization? Four of cups -  you will start a normal relationship but looking deeper will find true love.
3rd card what will this person look like physically? - The Magician - unexplored possibilities, physically your ture love would look nothing like the type you usually "go for"
4th card what will the person be like emotionally? - Seven of wands - they are very courageous and competitive with a drive for success and a love of challenges.
5th card are there issues you need to deal with that are delaying a meeting? Four of swords - You need to take some time to relax and recharge, time to heal recover before making rash decisions or diving into a commitment.
6th card Are there issues this person needs to deal with that are preventing a meeting/ relation ship? The world - No, they have just finished a phase of their life and it is behind them now, they are ready to start a new and begin the next part of their life.
7th when/ where/ how will you meet this person?  Queen of swords, five of cups, night of swords, four of wands,  The meeting of your true love is tied up with what is happening at work, keep your eyes open and pay attention to what is happening around you when stability returns after the mistale/ understanding has been sorted out.
Never be normal !

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”