Reading request (if still possible for this month or so)

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

akido

Reading request (if still possible for this month or so)

Post by akido » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:52 pm

Hi,

I've been in a very tough situation this month. It's about my current project I am in. How do you think I could work this out. Do you think a mentor will eventually come and guide me in this project. Our should I give this up since I am already feeling so awkward/lonely/hurt in this setting each day-aimless. If I give this up will I finally find a mentor who can help me prosper in this industry. Should I change my capability/skills in this industry to find that person? What will I loose if I give this up or if i push further bear the pain?

Help me I am so confuse. But what I do certainly know right now is I need to find a great mentor with a good heart that could help me prosper and survive the challenges of this industry, but I don't know where could I find this person. Is this person already in my project?

So many questions, help me find the answers.

Thanks and I appreciate your time and effort for helping me in this journey.

chipmunk

some answers for akido

Post by chipmunk » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:15 pm

1 st card - should you continue on with this project?  - Page of cups  -  this card is a message card in this card bringing good news in the future, it promises artistic endeavours, intution and and creativity but it also warns of giving to much of yourself too readily, this project may not be all it seems.

2nd card  Is this project your best option? Four Of pentacles - This card warns that your project/Industry may be too rigid and conservative for you  or you youself may have become to rigid and conservative for the industry. This card also indicates your ideas are no longer current . You need to explore what your intentions really are, what you really want and need. Are you too consumed with meeting the status quo.

3rd card - is there another option you should consider - The Empress & Eight of wands  - these cards suggest moving in different direction  to a more earthy and physical project/industry so you won't be so lost in the clouds in a intellectual world and become more grounded.

4th card - infulences working against you - Ten of swords - You are currently reaching the end of a very difficult and maybe even painful phase in your life . The situation is finally nearing an end and you have faced up to it and will survive it but it can take time to regroup.

5th card - influences working on your behalf - Knight of cups - This card indicates a new love interest or amourous, physical relationship sparking idealism and creativtiy, awakening your intuition to new offers , invitations.  

6th card - is there someone who can help you? - The Magician & King Of Wands  - No matter how lost or confused we are at some point in our lifes somewhere deep inside we know what direction to take and what choices to make this comes in the form of a sudden hunch, disturbing dreams or meeting another person who turns out to be somehow significant. Your significant person is the king of wands - is  an older man 35 or over , very traditional, tough but fair,  he has strong entrepreneuiral skills, organizational abilities, he has strong leadership skills and would give you strong sound advice, a  very fatherly figure.

7th card will your project be successful - Page of Swords & seven of cups - you need to be very observate about your surroundings and what is going on in your project as there are many challenges and changes  ahead and important decisions will be made by you or others, posibly legal disputes.

Hope this helps answer at least some of your questions akido, best luck for the future. :)
Never be normal !

akido

Re: some answers for akido

Post by akido » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:04 pm

First of all, I want to thank you for taking my request. I appreciate all your efforts and time in make such a detailed reading here. :)

Things are happening so fast for me right now. To be honest, I think I am better off somewhere. The challenges here are far beyond my capacity and I feel so :(. I felt something is missing.

I've already expressed this with people who could possibly help me. Although I do not know if they are already taking actions to help me and will put me into a better project/skills. Do you think they will help me or all my efforts/trust are all wasted? Do you feel a certain time frame? I am really hoping it would be soon. :smt010
chipmunk wrote: 4th card - infulences working against you - Ten of swords - You are currently reaching the end of a very difficult and maybe even painful phase in your life . The situation is finally nearing an end and you have faced up to it and will survive it but it can take time to regroup.

Will it count months or days? Or am I hoping for nothing, just a wishful thinking/illusions coming over me that they would help me for the better. I am running at my limit. I have a certain time frame in mind if I can hold on till that time and nothing happens I am going to drop everything.
chipmunk wrote: 6th card - is there someone who can help you? - The Magician & King Of Wands  - No matter how lost or confused we are at some point in our lifes somewhere deep inside we know what direction to take and what choices to make this comes in the form of a sudden hunch, disturbing dreams or meeting another person who turns out to be somehow significant. Your significant person is the king of wands - is  an older man 35 or over , very traditional, tough but fair,  he has strong entrepreneuiral skills, organizational abilities, he has strong leadership skills and would give you strong sound advice, a  very fatherly figure.

There are people that fits this descriptions and I have talked to them, but I still don't know which one of them the cards refers to. Will this person take action to pull me out of my project and bring me into a better project. Will it be soon or do I need to convince this person more? Will it require another training?

chipmunk wrote:
7th card will your project be successful - Page of Swords & seven of cups - you need to be very observate about your surroundings and what is going on in your project as there are many challenges and changes  ahead and important decisions will be made by you or others, posibly legal disputes.

As I've said before, I still don't know if I can still hold on. If I can reach the certain time frame I set in my mind and nothing better/help happens. I am going to drop it off.

Again thanks for sharing your gift and welcome aboard.  :)  :smt003  :)

chipmunk

Some more answers for akido

Post by chipmunk » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:25 pm

Hello again Akido

I have replicated the spread i did for you on the 28th and expanded it to hopefully help answer some of your questions for you. :)

The fourth card - The Ten of swords - implyed the differcult situation you find yourself in will be ending soon. I attempted a time on this and came up with 11 days till you  recieve a message of a fresh start in all areas to do with your project.

Reguarding the person helping you (the sixth card - King of wands & The magician)  , if it helps you identify them they are someone you have got along well with  in the past and who has renetered your life to offer you a new oppertunity - the six of cups. The lover card  suggests this person  will have you facing a decision that once you make it you can expect a vast improvement in your work/ career and turn something that so far has been negative into something positive.

Asking the question about a new project/training  thre cards were drawn : ten of wands, five of cups, Nine of swords : The message of these three cards is you have assumed so much responsabiltiy and taken so much on to your shoulders that you are over burdened and now resent the people and the project you have devoted so much to. It is a mistake and damaging to stay where you are unhappy and frustrated. you should examine how you feel, look at the situation carefully and see what you can learn from this experience then be prepared to move on armed with that knowledge. The new skill you need most at the moment is the abiltiy to conentrate on what you have left to move on with and not what you have lost .

Best wishes

Mary
Never be normal !

akido

Re: Some more answers for akido

Post by akido » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:25 pm

chipmunk wrote:Hello again Akido

I have replicated the spread i did for you on the 28th and expanded it to hopefully help answer some of your questions for you. :)

The fourth card - The Ten of swords - implyed the differcult situation you find yourself in will be ending soon. I attempted a time on this and came up with 11 days till you  recieve a message of a fresh start in all areas to do with your project.

Reguarding the person helping you (the sixth card - King of wands & The magician)  , if it helps you identify them they are someone you have got along well with  in the past and who has renetered your life to offer you a new oppertunity - the six of cups. The lover card  suggests this person  will have you facing a decision that once you make it you can expect a vast improvement in your work/ career and turn something that so far has been negative into something positive.

Asking the question about a new project/training  thre cards were drawn : ten of wands, five of cups, Nine of swords : The message of these three cards is you have assumed so much responsabiltiy and taken so much on to your shoulders that you are over burdened and now resent the people and the project you have devoted so much to. It is a mistake and damaging to stay where you are unhappy and frustrated. you should examine how you feel, look at the situation carefully and see what you can learn from this experience then be prepared to move on armed with that knowledge. The new skill you need most at the moment is the abiltiy to conentrate on what you have left to move on with and not what you have lost .

Best wishes

Mary
Hi Mary,

I am I interpreting the messages right.

Does that mean if indeed a new project/retraining offer comes in it is far more better for me to accept it and completely let go of my current project in all aspect?

If so do you feel I still need to take more action for this offer/state to take place?

Thanks and I really hope the offer comes in and that it would lead me in a better condition and brighter position. I will provide more feedback once I notice a change.
Last edited by akido on Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chipmunk

Reading request

Post by chipmunk » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:34 pm

Hi again :)

The additional cards do indeed indicate that a  new project or retraining offer is the best way to go because your current project is causing you so much pain and trouble. See what the person has to offer,  if it sounds good to you and it is something you want to do then i think you should take it. There is no point in staying with some thing that you know is making life worse for you when you know there is something you can change that will make it better.

Best wishes

Mary
Never be normal !

akido

Re: Reading request

Post by akido » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:57 pm

chipmunk wrote:Hi again :)

The additional cards do indeed indicate that a  new project or retraining offer is the best way to go because your current project is causing you so much pain and trouble. See what the person has to offer,  if it sounds good to you and it is something you want to do then i think you should take it. There is no point in staying with some thing that you know is making life worse for you when you know there is something you can change that will make it better.

Best wishes

Mary
Sorry so many questions bothering me. Do you feel it the offer will come while I'm still on the project or Do I need to go off first and take action?

Thanks for understanding.
akido

chipmunk

More questions

Post by chipmunk » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:46 pm

Hi akido :)

After checking the  cards answers are correct i asked three yes or no questions to try and get simple answers to what you wanted to know.

Will the offer come while akido is on the project?   No.

Will the offer come after akido has left the project ? No.

Will akido search out or have to instigate the offer? Yes.

best wishes

chipmunk
Never be normal !

akido

Re: More questions

Post by akido » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:38 pm

chipmunk wrote:Hi akido :)

After checking the  cards answers are correct i asked three yes or no questions to try and get simple answers to what you wanted to know.

Will the offer come while akido is on the project?   No.

Will the offer come after akido has left the project ? No.

Will akido search out or have to instigate the offer? Yes.

best wishes

chipmunk

:smt009  That's quite confusing. The answers shows both no. Not while on and off the project. Where would I be. I don't even know what will they offer.

I have already expressed a thousand and a hundred times for help. :(

Again thanks :)

chipmunk

The offer

Post by chipmunk » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:47 pm

Hi akido

I think the answers mean the offer won't come while you are in the project or if you leave it. It won't come to you you have to seek it out. You have to look for the right person to approach who will then make the offer. This may be something where you have to take the first step to get things rolling, to set things into motion.
Never be normal !

akido

Re: The offer

Post by akido » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:52 pm

chipmunk wrote:Hi akido

I think the answers mean the offer won't come while you are in the project or if you leave it. It won't come to you you have to seek it out. You have to look for the right person to approach who will then make the offer. This may be something where you have to take the first step to get things rolling, to set things into motion.
Does that mean I am approaching the wrong person? I'm dying in pain. Don't know where to start if I instigate it maybe that would take years. Don't even know how.

I've already said it why aren't they making it happen :(

Thanks for hearing me out.

chipmunk

help for akido

Post by chipmunk » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:45 pm

Hi akido

I am going to try another spread to see if we can get some clearing answers foy you. This is the "What's going on?" Spread.

1st & second card What's going on now, including what you may not see? Four of grails & Daughter of kinves -  The four of grails is a sign  what your feeling at the moment is not going to go away, it is not a passing phase. Your are in a period where the future seems bleak. There may be more to what you are feeling then issues with the project. This card suggests taking time to look deep inside yourself and find out what is really at the heart of this matter, what is really bugging you and find a way to change it. The Daughter of knives reprsents the need for out spoken communication, indicating you are maybe detaching from the real problem, the heart of what started all this because it is easier to change it to a different issue.

3&4 card Two upcoming events that influence your future - Three of knives & Ten of knives - All these intense intense feelings you have been experiencing  as a reslut of your long standing problems are starting to take there toll and cause you deep distress. It may be necessary to let go of what is no longer serving your best intersets to end it. The cards said no to the offer coming after you left the project but that was refering to now. This is a future question. It could be a matter of the right timing to leave.

5th card  where is this issue headed - Four of scepters - This card speaks of the offer you recieve that will bring you more money and greater responsability. This is the door to your future as it also implies your work inloves a move. It is just a case of time for you. :)

6&7 cards what you can expect based on present patterns ? Eight of skulls & Prince of scepters _ You are looking to tackle a long term task with lots of future prospects. Although you will be in the apprentice stage the job you are taking on will reuire more advanced knowledge and expertise you will be givien the chance to study and learn. The hard work will pay of for you if you put the effort in.

9&8 cards How you change where the patterns are headed if you don't like it ?  Nine of Grails & The Moon - Your current project moves slowly toward completeion but maybe not in the way you first expected and a chance meeting  or contace brings something unexpected into your life . You don't know the full story  or have all the facts, someone you work with isn't telling the whole truth about the situation. a individual with a cancer sign plays an important role in this scenerio.

Oracle card  what lesson/ what you need to know  right now  - Tatsuya - The message of this card is have courage. Your courage and strength of will are being tested and excerised at this time and will show everyone including your self you have so much great potential. Face this current situation with all your courageand you will start the process of moving oon the next stage of your life.

best wishes

Chipmunk.
Never be normal !

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:18 am

As a long serving member in this forum, I feel I need to come in here and make a few comments regarding this thread:

Akido: my good friend, you have been given a very comprehensive reading by Chipmunk.... a further clarification reading and then a Yes or No reading... and yet you still ask her for more and more answers.....
She does not have all the answers and none of us have all the answers when it comes to readings.
Chipmunk is not a prophet to be able to answer your every question as when and what and IF this or that is going to happen.
She has been very compassionate to give you a fresh reading, which, if I were in her place, I would not have done. Too many readings will further confuse you and will make you ask even more questions.... as it is the case we see here.

Just go by with your first reading and make of it the best you can.
We do not have all the answers and please do not come back with detailed questions as to why, who, If and when things are going to happen?
It does not work that way.

Chipmunk: I would avoid Yes and No readings as the tarot is not the best tool to answer such questions. In fact, Yes and No questions should be avoided by the querents (they should read reading guidelines for both readers and seekers).
I would avoid giving multiple readings on the same reading already given.
Some clarification cards can be drawn to offer clarity, but that is all that can be done once a reading has been laid out.

I can see Akido is going through some hard times, but the multiple readings have caused yet more questions.

It is of course Chipmunk's prerogative if she wants to continue with further readings, but at some stage no one will  be any wiser on the situation...

My apologies for butting in, but  the purpose of this reading has gone a little too far.

I wish Akido all the best.

akido

update

Post by akido » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:16 pm

Can i already make a follow up or update? Somebody offered a help should i say yes now to that and leave everything behind? Is the reading manifesting now?

Thanks, i know it is too much, I'll understand if you would say no.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:18 pm

No one and no reading can give you that answer!!
No one can tell what to do!

You have to take responsibility for your actions and your own life and stop relying on readings.

You have and are becoming addicted to these readings Akido.

It is not healthy!!

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”