Reading request for Cedars

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

decentgal

Reading request for Cedars

Post by decentgal » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:14 am

Dear Cedars

I have been an admirer of your readings and always look forward getting  reading for myself .
The last reading you did talked about two of cups ,partnerships and indeed I formed a new partnership at work which seems to go a long way.

I have come back to request a new reading from you if possible because the end of this year and beginning of the new year are going to be very crucial. I have my sis wedding coming up then my studies and also my work .

I would be interested in finding out about the next 6 months .Any messages for me from the divine forces?

I would be grateful if you read for me whenever its possible for you.

blessings

Hina

decentgal

Post by decentgal » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:29 pm

I think Cedars is not available. I will be glad If Chipmunk could give me a general reading.
regards

chipmunk

reading reguest from decentgal

Post by chipmunk » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:58 pm

Hi Hina :)

Below is your reading as requested using the new year spread.

1-2 cards what you are bringing forward from the prior year (january 2013 - october 2013 ) - Temperance & four of swords  - At times during the year your will power has been depleted and events and issues have forced you to slow down and step back to rest and regroup.  you have managed to gain a sense of balance in your life. you have learnt how to mix and match aspects of your life till you have found what is right for you.  The big thing you have learnt is a little moderation in different aspects is all that is required.  

3rd card Winter over look (november - december) King of pentacles & Three of cups - The king of pentacles  represents a person who is pragmatic, responsable, trustworthy and full of confidence is now close to you and the three of cups suggests a deepening of the bond between the two you  that will greatly benefit you both, this will help create the lovely harmonious, friendly atmosphere you you desire.

4th card January 2014 - The knight of swords and the eight of cups - The knight  shows the need for a display of mental and physical strength and will power. It  reprsents a brave and agressive person prepared to charge forward bravely, full of confidence and courage eager to overcome every obstacle in their way  and through discovering the truth  conquering everything in their path. The eight of cups  inciates you leaving a situation of your own free will through disappointment, disillusion or simply because you feel it had recached it's natural conclusion.

5th card Feburary 2014 - Eight of pentacles - This is the time to really focus on your education and hone your skills to a razor sharp edge. Hard work has got you this far but good look and fate will help carry you the rest of the way. This is also the time to think about turning a talent or interest into a second career, or at least another thing to study in more depth

6th card March 2014 - Four of wands - This month is the time for stabiltiy, so you can expect commited relationships, succesful buisness partnerships and financal security, friendships and happiness and good fortune/ karma in general. you will have a good foundation in your life at this point to build further ideas and future plans on.

7th card April 2014 - Queen of wands & The tower -  in this month your focus is almost entirely on your work and your own status, news is on the way about a situation that has conerncerned you. But be warned the tower indicates something sudden and unexpected occuring that sends changes charging into your life from seemingly out of no where. Don't see this as a bad thing, see it as a wake up call, a way of sweeping all the clutter out so you can see which new doors are now open to you and what new phase you can move into.

hope this was some help for you Hinda

if you want some insight  behind the six months please don't hesitate to let me know

best wishes

chipmunk :)
Never be normal !

decentgal

Post by decentgal » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:59 am

Thank you very much Chipmunk. It was a very good and relevant  reading. I was curious if  the king of pentacles and the three of cups you found out have some significance to my marriage or a romantic relationship?

God bless!

Hina

chipmunk

King of pentacles & three of cups

Post by chipmunk » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:08 pm

Hi Hina
Glad i was of some help to you. :)
In reguard to the King of pentacles in a romantic light  it seems you can expect to be wined, dined and treate dlike royalty as your reaching a deeper level of understanding of eacjother and this leads to passions being unleashed. This card also indicates travel  with the aim of seduction and sensual pleasure. . The three of cups  is a message card for a celebratuion of joy. happiness, love and harmony this is normally along the lines of party, graduation. birth, baptisim or announcement,. Because of it's assocaition with hoildays it has  a built in timing element.  If it appears as it did here in later autumn early winter you can expect something to happen between thanksgiving and new years eve .

Hope this helps

best wishes

chipmunk
Never be normal !

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”