Reading as I`m getting a change in Career/Business/Money

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

nvncbl

Reading as I`m getting a change in Career/Business/Money

Post by nvncbl » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:43 am

Hello Everyone,

Reading for my career/business/money as I`m getting a change to things in this area of life and would like to have a reading whats on the table for me in the future

Warmest Regards,
A :))))))))))

chipmunk

career/ business money

Post by chipmunk » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:14 am

Hi Nvncb1

I would be happy to do a reading for you and here it is :) i have done one spread for career/buisness and one for money

Career/buisness spread

1st card should you make the changes in your career.buisness at this time?  Two of swords - At this time you are at a fork in the road and aren't a hundred percent sure which path or way you going to take. You are hesitating about your ultimate choice because there is something about this situation you refuse to see. A compromise may be in order to help you along but sooner or later you will have to make the big decision.

2nd card Have you chosen the best thing for you Career/business? King of Swords - By making these changes you are laying to rest old ideas and feelings that have outlived their usefulness in you work life. In the past you have relied to much on your intellect, With this change you will learn to use and listen to your instinct which will help you come up with practical, tangiable soultions to problems in your buisness.

3rd card Is there another option you should consider? Two Of Cups - This card suggest a work partnership that would benefit both  of you.

4th card Influences working against you? - Knave of pentacles - Your career and business are  the most important thing in your life right now, you are so caught up in you work it is hard to leave that state of mind  and other aspects of your life will suffer because of it.

5th card  Influences working on your behalf?  - The Devil - Materialism and and profit are the driving forces behind you at the momment, you no longer want satisfacition and deeper meaning in your work  you just want to succeed and and reap the benefits.

6th card Is there somoeone who can help you? - Two Pentacles - You have way too much stuff on your plate at the moment and are spreading yourself to thin, having someone to help take the little things off your shoulders will help you progess quicker and make things run smoother.

7th card will your business succeed - 5 of pentacles, The Hanged Man, 7 of pentacles, nine of cups - To begin with you will have some losses and will have to scarfice something you cherish and there will be a period when your business/career seems to be in a state of limbo neither moving forwards or backwards but if you take things so and steadyand work hard you will reap the benefits of all the time, energy and discipline and sacrifices you have made.

Money Spread

1st card Financial Foundation - Your finanical foundation is fluid enough to keep everything moving, money goes out as fast as it goes in  but you should be happy the bills always get paud through your skillfull book balancing.

2nd card - Money coming into your life soon - The Hanged Man - This card represents a period where the cash flow has momentarily halted and your back accounts will suffer slightly but a change of your perspective about issues in the buisness will get the money coming in again. It may take something as simple as defining what you can and can't live with to get passed this block

3rd card - Money oppertunities you may want to consider more closely?  Seven of pentacles - Even if the speed of what you're trying to achieve seems to be slowly down keep trying, keep putting the effort in and take a risk, a well though change in your business will bring finanical rewards.

4th card Who or what project will bring in new money? Nine of cups & Judgement - An unexpected twist of fate will help you with some finaiancal gain. Your busniess will expand in an unpredictable way. On a negative side the judgement card warns that problems will arise from an unexpected difference of opion over money but this will be resolved in your favor.:)

5th card Result - five of wands - With all the obstacles, problems and stress of money you tend to hoard it and become obsessed with it when your cash flow isn't constant. Taking a risk will get things moving again, you need to believe in yourself and your right to prosperity and  success.

Hope these readings help you

Best wishes

Chipmunk
Never be normal !

nvncbl

Post by nvncbl » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:31 am

Wow chipmunk amazing reading thank you very much I appreciate on give me some vision of the future and wish you happiness and abundance

Regards,
A

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”