Reading request for Cedars (if he has time)

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

tini900

Reading request for Cedars (if he has time)

Post by tini900 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:30 pm

Hi Cedars

I do hope that this reading finds you well and a very Happy New Year!

Your recent reading for Caryna is impressive.

I was wondering whether (if you ahve time of course, and don't worry if not) - if you could provide me with some insight in regards to my love life for the future?

Thanks so much

T

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:30 am

Hi Tini

Sorry for late reply as I have been busy during the holidays.

I will give you a general reading on your love life with a very simply question.

What does Tini need to know with regard to her love life – present or near future?

Am  using the Rider Waite deck.

Page of Wands.  Five of Pentacles. Nine of Swords.
There is no lack of passion around you towards something new; a new idea and desire which is either coming to you from within or through a younger energy around you – Page of Wands –  Fire sign. Now, this can be a surge of desire or energy coming from within your soul or a ‘messenger’ of some sort either via a human being or turn of events. The energy is still young and probably in its development stage… whether this is around your love life I am not so sure. However, I feel you are being held back either by certain unfortunate past experiences which may have left you scarred and in those hours of darkness where everything seems bleak and unpromising.
I feel these feelings of worry and anxiety are currently around you and they may be holding you back from moving forward in your love life or Life in general.
It should be noted that not all of the bleakness might actually be happening around you; in the Nine of Swords, I feel it could be in your imagination and somewhat of a pessimistic frame of mind. These feelings and thoughts come to us when we are at our lowest and they don’t usually last very long.  

What advice is there for Tini from the Universe?
Nine of Cups. Page of Cups.

We have the wish card here in the Nine of cups and it signifies realisation of dreams and wishes coming true. Whatever it is that you wish for, will eventually be coming to you and a further young energy in the form of the Page of Cups – Water sign- will trigger certain tender feelings within you. The Page of Cups can also be meaning some news on a job front, message from a person either your age or an adult with a young and fluid energy, expressive and bearing good tidings.

I hope this shed some light on your question and I hope you can take from this reading whatever resonates with you for the time being.
Best wishes.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”