Shall I try a honest reading?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

goodfellas

Shall I try a honest reading?

Post by goodfellas » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:51 pm

Hey,

Can you please give me a quick honest reading about the new venture I am in?

What do you think I should know about this now or n months beyond.

Be as honest as you can, I'll take it for fun. Thanks!

Namaste

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:16 pm

Your request is being dealt in the Psychic forum....

We dont do 'fun' readings my friend.

So, you request honesty from us and despite that you will take the reading for 'fun'??

Good luck.

goodfellas

Post by goodfellas » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:27 pm

cedars wrote:Your request is being dealt in the Psychic forum....

We dont do 'fun' readings my friend.

So, you request honesty from us and despite that you will take the reading for 'fun'??

Good luck.
Thank you.

What I mean is I want it to be read as it is. I wouldn't take it against anyone if it is not what the result I want since that is what the reading says as it is.

My world will not revolve on it though. I will take the reading lightly.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:50 pm

I believe that we have all learned something valuable from this simple misunderstanding about how certain words can be highly emotive, and that we need to first check things out directly with each other about their intended meanings, before making any assumptions which may have little or no basis in reality. Enough said?
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 901#329901

Misunderstandings on both sides are almost inevitable when we are using the the highly imperfect medium (no pun intended) of the internet in order to accurately communicate complex thoughts and human feelings. Also being on an international site we must allow for cultural differences in the meanings of certain words, as well as differences in the meaning of a particular word to a specific age group. For example to me sick always means ill. Not always so to a younger person than this geriatric dinosaur. :smt002

I will not ask you both to kiss and make up, but could you please recognising that none of us is perfect shake hands on it, and walk away from this situation as friends and not enemies?

I do not believe that any offence was ever intended by how these words were used in preference to others, either to you my friend or to your considerable abilities as a reader of good repute on Mystic Board. Or for that matter to the spirit of people helping other people, on which Swetha has built our online community of spiritual seekers and warriors.

Peace to all,

EoT  :smt059

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”