relationship reading from Cedars, please?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

tarotcurious

relationship reading from Cedars, please?

Post by tarotcurious » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:51 am

Hi Cedars and everyone else reading this post,

I hope your year has been great so far. I would like to ask if you see a fulfilling long-term relationship coming for me this year? If there is, can you please let me know what she looks like or how I'll meet her? Thanks

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:23 am

Hello Tarotcurious

If your situation is still the same as back in November,I fully agree with EOT's advice/reading to you. You should stick to that advice and handle each person in your life one by one instead of playing poker with them.

HOWEVER, if you are now totally single and not 'dating' anyone, I still think your question and expectations of a tarot reading are unreasonable.
You are asking me to PREDICT what will happen in the future. You should read the reading guidelines for all forums where you will find out that we do not do predictive readings. Moreover, your Yes or No question is very much touch and go and again falls under the PREDICTIVE element. I cannot give you a Yes or No reading.

You must realise none of us are prophets to foretell the future.

I am further baffled by your question and I cannot believe you are actually asking this question, as to what this person will look like (???) and how you will meet him/her? (the gender is irrelevant). Please, please you don't really believe in the question you are asking, are you?

How do you think we would know that? Look into a crystal ball and see a face and a figure?

If anyone else can answer your questions, they are more than welcome to but in and give you a reading in the way you have phrased your question.

If, however, you wish to rephrase your question by removing words like IF, WHEN, WILL IT OR WILL IT NOT, then perhaps someone will be inclined to give you a tarot reading.

All the best to you and date one person at a time. Have a good time instead of seeing every date or person that walks into your life as the ultimate partner.. With an approach like that you will only scare them off and your search saga will continue on and on.......

tarotcurious

Post by tarotcurious » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:48 am

Hi Cedars,

Oh, my apologies! No, I am no longer dating either of the two right now anymore. I am technically single and..curious.lol Okay, let me rephrase my question: Do you see a happy romantic relationship happening to me this year? Thanks for your response, it is much appreciated.

tarotcurious

Post by tarotcurious » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:59 am

Hello,

please cancel my request for a reading. I already have one done on the matter, but thanks anyway. :)

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”