May I please have a reading ..

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

oriel

May I please have a reading ..

Post by oriel » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:10 pm

I was wondering why I feel like going around in circles and sometimes it's kinda frustrating..I don't know what kind of karma I'm up to lol :smt005
But I just want to have a reading maybe on what kind of energies this year holds for me..
thanks in advance :)

MsNeptune

Your tarot reading

Post by MsNeptune » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:41 am

Hi Oriel,

I hope that you've found yourself well and that the year has progressed to your satisfaction thus far. I drew 3 cards for you to get an overview of what this year has in store for you. The results are as follows:

1) Queen of pentacles: This card brings with it a promise of security in relation to practical matters. There is a pragmatic maternal figure in your life whose judgement and advice should be heeded as it is in your best interest. There is a need to appreciate the nourishment that this individual has consistently provided for you.

Energies: Security, peace, caution.

2) 7 of cups: This is the card of the daydreamer. For those who can simultaneously see the beginning and the end it may be difficult to discern a valid direction to follow. This can lead to the perpetuation of unhelpful emotional cycles which reinforce a state of inaction. There is a need for you to take a decision and make peace with the learning experiences it will likely bring. We live in a dualistic reality where everything has subjective pros and cons, both of which are conducive to our spiritual growth.

Energies: Uncertainty, confusion, stagnation.

3) 8 of wands: Progressing from a 7 card to an 8 card is an excellent sign that you will overcome the indecision of the seven swiftly and fluidly. The 8 of wands is an action card. It points to sudden travel or movement. Its energy is that of a trail blazer. Be careful not to jump the gun on important decisions when this energy becomes available to you. This energy is most constructively used to put out a lot of work in one quick burst.

Energies: Manic, pure energy, enthusiasm, creativity.

Judging from your reading you would benefit a great deal this year from meditation as it helps to balance energy flow so that it is more steady and constant. All the best of luck to you and have a wonderful year.

oriel

Post by oriel » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:16 am

ohhh gosh I didn't notice this..I think it's been a year since I last visited this site lol..what can I say,2014 was kinda good and we did move.Although there were a lot of struggles and problems.I managed to pull through.
I've been trying to meditate every day last year but due to stress and family problems it got kinda interrupted.But now I'm trying my very best to focus on it,as some of my dreams have been coming true lately.
One dream was about my cousin who lives far away,in my dreams last yr she was pregnant with her 3rd child which is a girl.And when I told her she told me that she is pregnant with her 3rd child and it is a girl.So weird.I dunno why I had a dream about it but it was really amazing how I picked up that in my dream.
I'm hoping 2015 would be better because we're so struggling with monetary issues last yr and family issues up until now.Thanks for this reading..I know it's super late but still thanks! :)  :smt002  :smt003

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:27 pm

If you have set your personal profile correctly, you should and will get an email notification when someone has responded to your thread. If you are not receiving such emails, then it is best to go to your "My CP" at the top of this page and amend your criteria about notifications.

Many times readers respond to querents and they hear nothing from them. That could be the reason.

oriel

Post by oriel » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:10 am

It's been almost a year ,I think, yes more than a year since I last became active here only because of a lot domestic issues I had to face I forgot about it.I had checked the notify button but my email has been flooded with lots of messages too I must've overlooked on this.
Thanks for reminding me Cedars :)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:12 am

You are welcome.

Enjoy your stay on MB :)

oriel

Post by oriel » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:12 pm

thank you,been lurking and reading some old posts here just a little catching up :smt002
hey if it's okay,if I ask a favor? regarding my other query in this tarot section,if only you have to time for it.If it's ok :)  :smt005  :smt006

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”