Can I have a relationship reading, please?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

madhatt3r

Can I have a relationship reading, please?

Post by madhatt3r » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:59 pm

Hello, I'm new to this site and this is my first post. I was wondering if anyone who is experienced in reading tarot could possibly do a free reading for me in regards to relationship matters. I'm currently in love with someone who is aware of my feelings but I think involved with someone else. He doesn't really tell me, just that he likes me but it's a bad time but I think it means he's in love with someone else. But then again, this is all assumption because he doesn't talk to me about it and we haven't spoken in a while but I think about him all of the time. It's been making me really depressed and I was wondering if there is any hope for this relationship. We've never been officially together because he has always been caught up with his exes whenever we meet and it makes me hold back a lot and then regret it later on.

Should I move on from him or reach out to him? Thanks for reading if you've gotten this far, hehe.

Moderator: Moved to the appropriate forum:

TarotModerator

Post by TarotModerator » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:55 pm

Whilst I agree with EOT's comments made to you in the Tarot Discussions room, it will be up to a reader to respond to your request.

In my attempts to lock that particular thread, I seem to have inadvertently deleted the thread.
No offense was meant to either parties with that mistake.
We run a self study course in Tarot...please sign up..work together with your fellow students...and if further help is needed...ask for help....

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

No offence has been taken

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:05 pm

Hi Tarot, :)

Do not worry about it my friend.

No offence has been taken by your inadvertent deletion.

I have made exactly the same mistake on more than one occasion, but I deleted the member's posting as well. :smt009

To err is to be fully human.

My main concern was for the posting to be moved to the correct forum, where it is now, so no harm has been done by this minor slip, either to your good reputation or to our friendship.

Regards,

EoT.  :smt006

TarotModerator

Post by TarotModerator » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:17 pm

Thank you good friend..
In the cyber world things can get misinterpreted sometimes.
Thank you for your understanding :)
We run a self study course in Tarot...please sign up..work together with your fellow students...and if further help is needed...ask for help....

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”