Can i get a reading?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Seema123

Can i get a reading?

Post by Seema123 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:35 pm

I am currently unemployed with a lot of financial stress. I am thinking of opening a food catering business from home  and  wanted to know if its going to be good for me?

Thanks.

MsNeptune

Post by MsNeptune » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:50 am

Hi Seema123,

It's been a while since you posted this question but hopefully you'll still find the following information to be of use. I cast a five card spread in relation to your question. The results are as follows:

1) Subject: Prince of cups - You are a sensitive, creative spirit who feels enlivened when nurturing your inner child. Escapism could be an issue for you and you must be sure to spend as much time tending to your practical needs as you do fueling your imagination.

2) Past influences: 9 of cups - You have worked in hospitality or a related industry but have been dissatisfied with the amount of gains and satisfaction you've received from doing so. The number nine indicates that you are at the early state of completion, whereby you are wrapping up loose ends and really figuring out where to go from here.

3) Future: Justice - This card indicates that there is a need for you to temper your right-brained nature with some brass tacks, left-brained structure and logic. Within the context of your situation this card also signifies a need for you to stop and analyze what your part has been in this situation and how you can avoid perpetuating these behaviors in the future. The future depends on your ability to take accountability for your actions and change where necessary. Self-honesty is after all self-compassion in the long term. This card may also indicate legal hurdles, possibly in the form of red-tape which commonly surrounds the attainment of business permits.

4) Reason for inquiry: 9 of pentacles - Another nine card, meaning that there are currently quite a few endings in your life but not necessary closure or completion. There are financial loose ends which you're having difficulty responding to. This makes sense considering your recent loss of employment. Even so, you can keep faith in knowing that you are upwardly mobile and that your finances will continue to improve with time.

5) Potential outcome: The lovers - I love this card placement for you as it reflects your desire to move past conventionality and taking orders, into greater self determination. You need to feel as though you are supporting your own personal values in your work, a factor which has contributed either consciously or unconsciously to the situation you're in now. You are ready for self empowerment but you should be aware that the right path is possibly not going to be the easy path. Obtaining the success and independence you crave is going to depend on your level of commitment, what you're willing to sacrifice, and self discipline. Ask yourself if you're ready to struggle and sacrifice as you would for your child, since starting a business is very much like giving birth to a new being and with it come all of the entrapment of major commitment. It is a marriage.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”